EA: No problems with Medal of Honor
EA's Greg Goodrich has said it has been plain sailing developing the reboot of their seminal shooter series Medal of Honor.
Talking to Develop, Goodrich explained that the game has been completed since December and they are just polishing it up.
Goodrich said: "There were no challenges for us. The game was playable from beginning to end last December. This year we've been working on developing and polishing it, and now we're squeezing every last bit of quality out of it now."
He added that the game has been built on PS3 using a heavily modified version of Unreal Engine 3. He continues: "Medal of Honor uses a highly modified version of Unreal 3. We have a really strong team on hand, with a mixture of veterans and lots of fresh blood from other studios."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3