EA: No problems with Medal of Honor
EA's Greg Goodrich has said it has been plain sailing developing the reboot of their seminal shooter series Medal of Honor.
Talking to Develop, Goodrich explained that the game has been completed since December and they are just polishing it up.
Goodrich said: "There were no challenges for us. The game was playable from beginning to end last December. This year we've been working on developing and polishing it, and now we're squeezing every last bit of quality out of it now."
He added that the game has been built on PS3 using a heavily modified version of Unreal Engine 3. He continues: "Medal of Honor uses a highly modified version of Unreal 3. We have a really strong team on hand, with a mixture of veterans and lots of fresh blood from other studios."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May