EA: No problems with Medal of Honor
EA's Greg Goodrich has said it has been plain sailing developing the reboot of their seminal shooter series Medal of Honor.
Talking to Develop, Goodrich explained that the game has been completed since December and they are just polishing it up.
Goodrich said: "There were no challenges for us. The game was playable from beginning to end last December. This year we've been working on developing and polishing it, and now we're squeezing every last bit of quality out of it now."
He added that the game has been built on PS3 using a heavily modified version of Unreal Engine 3. He continues: "Medal of Honor uses a highly modified version of Unreal 3. We have a really strong team on hand, with a mixture of veterans and lots of fresh blood from other studios."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year