EA: No problems with Medal of Honor
EA's Greg Goodrich has said it has been plain sailing developing the reboot of their seminal shooter series Medal of Honor.
Talking to Develop, Goodrich explained that the game has been completed since December and they are just polishing it up.
Goodrich said: "There were no challenges for us. The game was playable from beginning to end last December. This year we've been working on developing and polishing it, and now we're squeezing every last bit of quality out of it now."
He added that the game has been built on PS3 using a heavily modified version of Unreal Engine 3. He continues: "Medal of Honor uses a highly modified version of Unreal 3. We have a really strong team on hand, with a mixture of veterans and lots of fresh blood from other studios."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015