EA: No problems with Medal of Honor
EA's Greg Goodrich has said it has been plain sailing developing the reboot of their seminal shooter series Medal of Honor.
Talking to Develop, Goodrich explained that the game has been completed since December and they are just polishing it up.
Goodrich said: "There were no challenges for us. The game was playable from beginning to end last December. This year we've been working on developing and polishing it, and now we're squeezing every last bit of quality out of it now."
He added that the game has been built on PS3 using a heavily modified version of Unreal Engine 3. He continues: "Medal of Honor uses a highly modified version of Unreal 3. We have a really strong team on hand, with a mixture of veterans and lots of fresh blood from other studios."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release