CoD: Black Ops requires some chopper piloting
More details on Call of Duty: Black Ops have been appearing on the Internet.
A recent preview in the UK's OXM has been showing off some of the more interesting features to appear in the latest Call of Duty game.
The biggest new feature is the inclusion of some helicopter piloting segments. These are not just your run-of-the-mill fire-a-minigun-from-a-moving chopper on-rail shooter bits, but actual helicopter flying with guns and missiles.
They also confirmed that some of the missions will involve fighting against the North Vietnamese army so the game will be spending some time in 'Nam.
The multiplayer elements were some of the first elements that were up-and-running and Treyarch promises better uptake on player feedback, improved matchmaking to make it easier to hook up with friends in-game, and a new level of class customisation through Create-a-Class 2.0.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment