CoD: Black Ops requires some chopper piloting
More details on Call of Duty: Black Ops have been appearing on the Internet.
A recent preview in the UK's OXM has been showing off some of the more interesting features to appear in the latest Call of Duty game.
The biggest new feature is the inclusion of some helicopter piloting segments. These are not just your run-of-the-mill fire-a-minigun-from-a-moving chopper on-rail shooter bits, but actual helicopter flying with guns and missiles.
They also confirmed that some of the missions will involve fighting against the North Vietnamese army so the game will be spending some time in 'Nam.
The multiplayer elements were some of the first elements that were up-and-running and Treyarch promises better uptake on player feedback, improved matchmaking to make it easier to hook up with friends in-game, and a new level of class customisation through Create-a-Class 2.0.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week