CoD: Black Ops requires some chopper piloting
More details on Call of Duty: Black Ops have been appearing on the Internet.
A recent preview in the UK's OXM has been showing off some of the more interesting features to appear in the latest Call of Duty game.
The biggest new feature is the inclusion of some helicopter piloting segments. These are not just your run-of-the-mill fire-a-minigun-from-a-moving chopper on-rail shooter bits, but actual helicopter flying with guns and missiles.
They also confirmed that some of the missions will involve fighting against the North Vietnamese army so the game will be spending some time in 'Nam.
The multiplayer elements were some of the first elements that were up-and-running and Treyarch promises better uptake on player feedback, improved matchmaking to make it easier to hook up with friends in-game, and a new level of class customisation through Create-a-Class 2.0.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3