ModNation Racers demo coming this week
Sony have announced that they will be releasing a demo of ModNation racers this week on PSN.
With all the hype flying around about their new ultra-customisable kart racer it was about time that they let the gamers decide for themselves.
The demo will include one single player track, which will show off both the racing action and the weaponry available to gamers. It also offers four-player local multiplayer and a chance to get to grips with the game's much-vaunted Creation Station to create a kart.
The track creation tools will also be available just to make sure that everyone has a chance to try out the full range of ModNation Racer's build options.
The demo will be available on PSN from May the 18th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015