ModNation Racers demo coming this week
Sony have announced that they will be releasing a demo of ModNation racers this week on PSN.
With all the hype flying around about their new ultra-customisable kart racer it was about time that they let the gamers decide for themselves.
The demo will include one single player track, which will show off both the racing action and the weaponry available to gamers. It also offers four-player local multiplayer and a chance to get to grips with the game's much-vaunted Creation Station to create a kart.
The track creation tools will also be available just to make sure that everyone has a chance to try out the full range of ModNation Racer's build options.
The demo will be available on PSN from May the 18th.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release