ModNation Racers demo coming this week
Sony have announced that they will be releasing a demo of ModNation racers this week on PSN.
With all the hype flying around about their new ultra-customisable kart racer it was about time that they let the gamers decide for themselves.
The demo will include one single player track, which will show off both the racing action and the weaponry available to gamers. It also offers four-player local multiplayer and a chance to get to grips with the game's much-vaunted Creation Station to create a kart.
The track creation tools will also be available just to make sure that everyone has a chance to try out the full range of ModNation Racer's build options.
The demo will be available on PSN from May the 18th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer