ModNation Racers demo coming this week
Sony have announced that they will be releasing a demo of ModNation racers this week on PSN.
With all the hype flying around about their new ultra-customisable kart racer it was about time that they let the gamers decide for themselves.
The demo will include one single player track, which will show off both the racing action and the weaponry available to gamers. It also offers four-player local multiplayer and a chance to get to grips with the game's much-vaunted Creation Station to create a kart.
The track creation tools will also be available just to make sure that everyone has a chance to try out the full range of ModNation Racer's build options.
The demo will be available on PSN from May the 18th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year