ModNation Racers demo coming this week
Sony have announced that they will be releasing a demo of ModNation racers this week on PSN.
With all the hype flying around about their new ultra-customisable kart racer it was about time that they let the gamers decide for themselves.
The demo will include one single player track, which will show off both the racing action and the weaponry available to gamers. It also offers four-player local multiplayer and a chance to get to grips with the game's much-vaunted Creation Station to create a kart.
The track creation tools will also be available just to make sure that everyone has a chance to try out the full range of ModNation Racer's build options.
The demo will be available on PSN from May the 18th.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules