CV outs Guitar Hero 7
The CV of one of Activision's employees has seemingly outed the future return of two of their major musical franchises.
Concept artist Nigel Li has boasted about working on Guitar Hero 7 and Band Hero 3 on his current CV.
Li wrote: "Character design, Environment design, Props design, UI design, Story boards, and Text artist for Guitar Hero Van Halen, Band Hero 3, Guitar Hero 7."
It's not really surprising that Activision are working on the these titles already, given their propensity for franchise 'expansion'.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny