CV outs Guitar Hero 7
The CV of one of Activision's employees has seemingly outed the future return of two of their major musical franchises.
Concept artist Nigel Li has boasted about working on Guitar Hero 7 and Band Hero 3 on his current CV.
Li wrote: "Character design, Environment design, Props design, UI design, Story boards, and Text artist for Guitar Hero Van Halen, Band Hero 3, Guitar Hero 7."
It's not really surprising that Activision are working on the these titles already, given their propensity for franchise 'expansion'.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto