CV outs Guitar Hero 7
The CV of one of Activision's employees has seemingly outed the future return of two of their major musical franchises.
Concept artist Nigel Li has boasted about working on Guitar Hero 7 and Band Hero 3 on his current CV.
Li wrote: "Character design, Environment design, Props design, UI design, Story boards, and Text artist for Guitar Hero Van Halen, Band Hero 3, Guitar Hero 7."
It's not really surprising that Activision are working on the these titles already, given their propensity for franchise 'expansion'.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title