CV outs Guitar Hero 7
The CV of one of Activision's employees has seemingly outed the future return of two of their major musical franchises.
Concept artist Nigel Li has boasted about working on Guitar Hero 7 and Band Hero 3 on his current CV.
Li wrote: "Character design, Environment design, Props design, UI design, Story boards, and Text artist for Guitar Hero Van Halen, Band Hero 3, Guitar Hero 7."
It's not really surprising that Activision are working on the these titles already, given their propensity for franchise 'expansion'.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes