CV outs Guitar Hero 7
The CV of one of Activision's employees has seemingly outed the future return of two of their major musical franchises.
Concept artist Nigel Li has boasted about working on Guitar Hero 7 and Band Hero 3 on his current CV.
Li wrote: "Character design, Environment design, Props design, UI design, Story boards, and Text artist for Guitar Hero Van Halen, Band Hero 3, Guitar Hero 7."
It's not really surprising that Activision are working on the these titles already, given their propensity for franchise 'expansion'.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer