Raven joins the Call of Duty bandwagon?
It appears that Raven Software may have been roped into work on the Call of Duty series.
This would bring the tally of studios working on the franchise to four with Raven working alongside creators Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Sledgehammer.
According to Kotaku, Raven has been asked to divert resources freed up on the completion of Singularity, to help pick up some of the slack on the immensely popular war shooter series.
Activision has refused to "comment on rumour and speculation".
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year