Raven joins the Call of Duty bandwagon?
It appears that Raven Software may have been roped into work on the Call of Duty series.
This would bring the tally of studios working on the franchise to four with Raven working alongside creators Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Sledgehammer.
According to Kotaku, Raven has been asked to divert resources freed up on the completion of Singularity, to help pick up some of the slack on the immensely popular war shooter series.
Activision has refused to "comment on rumour and speculation".
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer