Raven joins the Call of Duty bandwagon?
It appears that Raven Software may have been roped into work on the Call of Duty series.
This would bring the tally of studios working on the franchise to four with Raven working alongside creators Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Sledgehammer.
According to Kotaku, Raven has been asked to divert resources freed up on the completion of Singularity, to help pick up some of the slack on the immensely popular war shooter series.
Activision has refused to "comment on rumour and speculation".
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching