Raven joins the Call of Duty bandwagon?
It appears that Raven Software may have been roped into work on the Call of Duty series.
This would bring the tally of studios working on the franchise to four with Raven working alongside creators Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Sledgehammer.
According to Kotaku, Raven has been asked to divert resources freed up on the completion of Singularity, to help pick up some of the slack on the immensely popular war shooter series.
Activision has refused to "comment on rumour and speculation".
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3