Raven joins the Call of Duty bandwagon?
It appears that Raven Software may have been roped into work on the Call of Duty series.
This would bring the tally of studios working on the franchise to four with Raven working alongside creators Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Sledgehammer.
According to Kotaku, Raven has been asked to divert resources freed up on the completion of Singularity, to help pick up some of the slack on the immensely popular war shooter series.
Activision has refused to "comment on rumour and speculation".
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all