Final Fantasy XIII falls short in April NPD
The NPD numbers for the US gaming market have been pretty disappointing for April.
None more so than for Square Enix's biggest title of the year, Final Fantasy XIII.
After placing third in March's sales charts, Final Fantasy XIII dropped out of April's top 20 completely.
April's winner was Nintendo who had titles in second (Pokemon Soul Silver), third (New Super Mario Bros Wii), fourth (Pokemon Heart Gold), sixth (Wii Sports Resort) and eighth (Wii Fit Plus). Splinter Cell Conviction just managed fend off Nintendo off and grab the top spot.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3