Final Fantasy XIII falls short in April NPD
The NPD numbers for the US gaming market have been pretty disappointing for April.
None more so than for Square Enix's biggest title of the year, Final Fantasy XIII.
After placing third in March's sales charts, Final Fantasy XIII dropped out of April's top 20 completely.
April's winner was Nintendo who had titles in second (Pokemon Soul Silver), third (New Super Mario Bros Wii), fourth (Pokemon Heart Gold), sixth (Wii Sports Resort) and eighth (Wii Fit Plus). Splinter Cell Conviction just managed fend off Nintendo off and grab the top spot.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year