Final Fantasy XIII falls short in April NPD
The NPD numbers for the US gaming market have been pretty disappointing for April.
None more so than for Square Enix's biggest title of the year, Final Fantasy XIII.
After placing third in March's sales charts, Final Fantasy XIII dropped out of April's top 20 completely.
April's winner was Nintendo who had titles in second (Pokemon Soul Silver), third (New Super Mario Bros Wii), fourth (Pokemon Heart Gold), sixth (Wii Sports Resort) and eighth (Wii Fit Plus). Splinter Cell Conviction just managed fend off Nintendo off and grab the top spot.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks