Final Fantasy XIII falls short in April NPD
The NPD numbers for the US gaming market have been pretty disappointing for April.
None more so than for Square Enix's biggest title of the year, Final Fantasy XIII.
After placing third in March's sales charts, Final Fantasy XIII dropped out of April's top 20 completely.
April's winner was Nintendo who had titles in second (Pokemon Soul Silver), third (New Super Mario Bros Wii), fourth (Pokemon Heart Gold), sixth (Wii Sports Resort) and eighth (Wii Fit Plus). Splinter Cell Conviction just managed fend off Nintendo off and grab the top spot.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive