PlayStation Move due in September?
PlayStation Move has been unofficially dated for this September, which could be up to a month before Microsoft's Project Natal is supposed to hit.
Presenter of UK's The Gadget Show, Jason Bradbury mentioned via Twitter, that Move will release this September.
Bradbury wrote: "Another thing I was meaning to say. Sept for Playstation Move!!! I'm sure of it. Can't say why. Just.. September 2010."
Of course, Sony has refused to confirm anything just now saying: "SCEE will confirm the launch date for Move in due course, and any dates mentioned at present, are just rumour and speculation."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference