PlayStation Move due in September?
PlayStation Move has been unofficially dated for this September, which could be up to a month before Microsoft's Project Natal is supposed to hit.
Presenter of UK's The Gadget Show, Jason Bradbury mentioned via Twitter, that Move will release this September.
Bradbury wrote: "Another thing I was meaning to say. Sept for Playstation Move!!! I'm sure of it. Can't say why. Just.. September 2010."
Of course, Sony has refused to confirm anything just now saying: "SCEE will confirm the launch date for Move in due course, and any dates mentioned at present, are just rumour and speculation."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced