PlayStation Move due in September?
PlayStation Move has been unofficially dated for this September, which could be up to a month before Microsoft's Project Natal is supposed to hit.
Presenter of UK's The Gadget Show, Jason Bradbury mentioned via Twitter, that Move will release this September.
Bradbury wrote: "Another thing I was meaning to say. Sept for Playstation Move!!! I'm sure of it. Can't say why. Just.. September 2010."
Of course, Sony has refused to confirm anything just now saying: "SCEE will confirm the launch date for Move in due course, and any dates mentioned at present, are just rumour and speculation."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side