PlayStation Move due in September?
PlayStation Move has been unofficially dated for this September, which could be up to a month before Microsoft's Project Natal is supposed to hit.
Presenter of UK's The Gadget Show, Jason Bradbury mentioned via Twitter, that Move will release this September.
Bradbury wrote: "Another thing I was meaning to say. Sept for Playstation Move!!! I'm sure of it. Can't say why. Just.. September 2010."
Of course, Sony has refused to confirm anything just now saying: "SCEE will confirm the launch date for Move in due course, and any dates mentioned at present, are just rumour and speculation."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year