PlayStation Move due in September?
PlayStation Move has been unofficially dated for this September, which could be up to a month before Microsoft's Project Natal is supposed to hit.
Presenter of UK's The Gadget Show, Jason Bradbury mentioned via Twitter, that Move will release this September.
Bradbury wrote: "Another thing I was meaning to say. Sept for Playstation Move!!! I'm sure of it. Can't say why. Just.. September 2010."
Of course, Sony has refused to confirm anything just now saying: "SCEE will confirm the launch date for Move in due course, and any dates mentioned at present, are just rumour and speculation."
Thanks Edge Online.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release