Treyarch 'taken risks' with Black Ops
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has been explaining about the differences between Black Ops and their previous Call of Duty title, World at War.
Given the lukewarm reception that World at War received Lamia has confessed that Treyarch has taken some risks this time out.
Lamia said: "We've taken some creative risks. We want to do something different than we've done before. We want the game to speak for itself."
He continued, avoiding spoilers: "Without letting much slip about the single-player campaign plot, Treyarch demonstrated the sheer breadth of experiences you'll have in Black Ops."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey