Treyarch 'taken risks' with Black Ops
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has been explaining about the differences between Black Ops and their previous Call of Duty title, World at War.
Given the lukewarm reception that World at War received Lamia has confessed that Treyarch has taken some risks this time out.
Lamia said: "We've taken some creative risks. We want to do something different than we've done before. We want the game to speak for itself."
He continued, avoiding spoilers: "Without letting much slip about the single-player campaign plot, Treyarch demonstrated the sheer breadth of experiences you'll have in Black Ops."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto