Treyarch 'taken risks' with Black Ops
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has been explaining about the differences between Black Ops and their previous Call of Duty title, World at War.
Given the lukewarm reception that World at War received Lamia has confessed that Treyarch has taken some risks this time out.
Lamia said: "We've taken some creative risks. We want to do something different than we've done before. We want the game to speak for itself."
He continued, avoiding spoilers: "Without letting much slip about the single-player campaign plot, Treyarch demonstrated the sheer breadth of experiences you'll have in Black Ops."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer