Treyarch 'taken risks' with Black Ops
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has been explaining about the differences between Black Ops and their previous Call of Duty title, World at War.
Given the lukewarm reception that World at War received Lamia has confessed that Treyarch has taken some risks this time out.
Lamia said: "We've taken some creative risks. We want to do something different than we've done before. We want the game to speak for itself."
He continued, avoiding spoilers: "Without letting much slip about the single-player campaign plot, Treyarch demonstrated the sheer breadth of experiences you'll have in Black Ops."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access