Treyarch 'taken risks' with Black Ops
Treyarch's Mark Lamia has been explaining about the differences between Black Ops and their previous Call of Duty title, World at War.
Given the lukewarm reception that World at War received Lamia has confessed that Treyarch has taken some risks this time out.
Lamia said: "We've taken some creative risks. We want to do something different than we've done before. We want the game to speak for itself."
He continued, avoiding spoilers: "Without letting much slip about the single-player campaign plot, Treyarch demonstrated the sheer breadth of experiences you'll have in Black Ops."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny