EA: Modern Warfare is a damaged franchise
David DeMartini, the EA man behind the "Treyarch are the B-team" comment, has been needling the Call of Duty series again.
DeMartini has weighed in with his opinions on the whole Infinity Ward debacle.
DeMartini said: "But what I'd say is you haven't seen any internal studios up and leave EA. If Infinity Ward was an internal studio at EA would things have been different? I think yes - but I'm biased."
To add further insult to injury he wasn't particularly complimentary on the Call of Duty series in general. He added: "A franchise is damaged - maybe never to be the same again. But then at the same time other things spring up. As one thing dies, you have Respawn popping up - who are going to do other great things in collaboration with us now."
Thanks MTV Multiplayer.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year