EA: Modern Warfare is a damaged franchise
David DeMartini, the EA man behind the "Treyarch are the B-team" comment, has been needling the Call of Duty series again.
DeMartini has weighed in with his opinions on the whole Infinity Ward debacle.
DeMartini said: "But what I'd say is you haven't seen any internal studios up and leave EA. If Infinity Ward was an internal studio at EA would things have been different? I think yes - but I'm biased."
To add further insult to injury he wasn't particularly complimentary on the Call of Duty series in general. He added: "A franchise is damaged - maybe never to be the same again. But then at the same time other things spring up. As one thing dies, you have Respawn popping up - who are going to do other great things in collaboration with us now."
Thanks MTV Multiplayer.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming