EA: Modern Warfare is a damaged franchise
David DeMartini, the EA man behind the "Treyarch are the B-team" comment, has been needling the Call of Duty series again.
DeMartini has weighed in with his opinions on the whole Infinity Ward debacle.
DeMartini said: "But what I'd say is you haven't seen any internal studios up and leave EA. If Infinity Ward was an internal studio at EA would things have been different? I think yes - but I'm biased."
To add further insult to injury he wasn't particularly complimentary on the Call of Duty series in general. He added: "A franchise is damaged - maybe never to be the same again. But then at the same time other things spring up. As one thing dies, you have Respawn popping up - who are going to do other great things in collaboration with us now."
Thanks MTV Multiplayer.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015