Blacklight goes customisation crazy
Blacklight: Tango Down boasts weapon customisation that promises trillions of possible configurations.
In a manner similar to Army of Two: The 40th Day, Blacklight will offer players that chance to customise their favourite weapons with different barrels, stocks, sights and other enhancements that give them boosts and a bit more character.
The game claims to offer 152 million different primary weapon combinations, 157,248 secondary weapon combinations and 312 camouflage and character model combinations.
All this comes from just five core weapon-types which is quite impressive indeed.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3