Blacklight goes customisation crazy
Blacklight: Tango Down boasts weapon customisation that promises trillions of possible configurations.
In a manner similar to Army of Two: The 40th Day, Blacklight will offer players that chance to customise their favourite weapons with different barrels, stocks, sights and other enhancements that give them boosts and a bit more character.
The game claims to offer 152 million different primary weapon combinations, 157,248 secondary weapon combinations and 312 camouflage and character model combinations.
All this comes from just five core weapon-types which is quite impressive indeed.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet