Blacklight goes customisation crazy
Blacklight: Tango Down boasts weapon customisation that promises trillions of possible configurations.
In a manner similar to Army of Two: The 40th Day, Blacklight will offer players that chance to customise their favourite weapons with different barrels, stocks, sights and other enhancements that give them boosts and a bit more character.
The game claims to offer 152 million different primary weapon combinations, 157,248 secondary weapon combinations and 312 camouflage and character model combinations.
All this comes from just five core weapon-types which is quite impressive indeed.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users