Blacklight goes customisation crazy
Blacklight: Tango Down boasts weapon customisation that promises trillions of possible configurations.
In a manner similar to Army of Two: The 40th Day, Blacklight will offer players that chance to customise their favourite weapons with different barrels, stocks, sights and other enhancements that give them boosts and a bit more character.
The game claims to offer 152 million different primary weapon combinations, 157,248 secondary weapon combinations and 312 camouflage and character model combinations.
All this comes from just five core weapon-types which is quite impressive indeed.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May