Blacklight goes customisation crazy
Blacklight: Tango Down boasts weapon customisation that promises trillions of possible configurations.
In a manner similar to Army of Two: The 40th Day, Blacklight will offer players that chance to customise their favourite weapons with different barrels, stocks, sights and other enhancements that give them boosts and a bit more character.
The game claims to offer 152 million different primary weapon combinations, 157,248 secondary weapon combinations and 312 camouflage and character model combinations.
All this comes from just five core weapon-types which is quite impressive indeed.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light