Crystal Dynamics working on new IP
The current Tomb Raider developer, Crystal Dynamics, is hard at work on a new secret IP.
In an interview with NowGamer Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart spoke about their new IP which is to be their "next big pillar release".
Stewart said: "We felt we needed to take a fresh look at where we were taking the Tomb Raider and Lara Croft IP. We split the studio up into two groups, One group firmly fixed on building the next big pillar release, which we're not going to detail right now."
He added: "When we're ready we'll get you guys in. It's exciting. But the other [Lara Croft] team was basically focused on creating something new, creative, trying to push the boundaries and see where we could have some fun with the IP."
More on what they have planned as we get it.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today