Crystal Dynamics working on new IP
The current Tomb Raider developer, Crystal Dynamics, is hard at work on a new secret IP.
In an interview with NowGamer Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart spoke about their new IP which is to be their "next big pillar release".
Stewart said: "We felt we needed to take a fresh look at where we were taking the Tomb Raider and Lara Croft IP. We split the studio up into two groups, One group firmly fixed on building the next big pillar release, which we're not going to detail right now."
He added: "When we're ready we'll get you guys in. It's exciting. But the other [Lara Croft] team was basically focused on creating something new, creative, trying to push the boundaries and see where we could have some fun with the IP."
More on what they have planned as we get it.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year