Crystal Dynamics working on new IP
The current Tomb Raider developer, Crystal Dynamics, is hard at work on a new secret IP.
In an interview with NowGamer Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart spoke about their new IP which is to be their "next big pillar release".
Stewart said: "We felt we needed to take a fresh look at where we were taking the Tomb Raider and Lara Croft IP. We split the studio up into two groups, One group firmly fixed on building the next big pillar release, which we're not going to detail right now."
He added: "When we're ready we'll get you guys in. It's exciting. But the other [Lara Croft] team was basically focused on creating something new, creative, trying to push the boundaries and see where we could have some fun with the IP."
More on what they have planned as we get it.
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space