iPad has graphics 'bottleneck'
One developer working on the iPad has openly said that the there is a potential bottleneck in the iPad's graphics processor.
Pangea Games CEO, Brian Greenstone told Develop that the graphics chip in the iPad was "a mobile chip, and not really designed for such a high resolution screen".
Greenstone added: "The processor is super-fast, but the graphics chip can get bottlenecked, and that has been the challenge."
Given that the iPad is still so new developers seem to be exploring the best ways to exploit the new platform.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto