BioShock 2 single player DLC announced
2K Marin may have had troubles getting the most recent DLC for BioShock 2 out the door but they are already talking about the next pack.
In their most recent press release they tease over the announcement of some additional singleplayer DLC in the works.
The release states: "In the coming months, 2K Games will also publish downloadable content that extends the single player experience, providing new insight into the world of Rapture. These packages will expand the narrative, and introduce new tools and challenges that extend the lore and fiction of the failed utopia under the sea."
The multiplayer components of BioShock 2 have been a bit hit or miss but with the announcement of new single player content BioShock fans can begin to get excited again.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone