BioShock 2 single player DLC announced
2K Marin may have had troubles getting the most recent DLC for BioShock 2 out the door but they are already talking about the next pack.
In their most recent press release they tease over the announcement of some additional singleplayer DLC in the works.
The release states: "In the coming months, 2K Games will also publish downloadable content that extends the single player experience, providing new insight into the world of Rapture. These packages will expand the narrative, and introduce new tools and challenges that extend the lore and fiction of the failed utopia under the sea."
The multiplayer components of BioShock 2 have been a bit hit or miss but with the announcement of new single player content BioShock fans can begin to get excited again.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer