BioShock 2 single player DLC announced
2K Marin may have had troubles getting the most recent DLC for BioShock 2 out the door but they are already talking about the next pack.
In their most recent press release they tease over the announcement of some additional singleplayer DLC in the works.
The release states: "In the coming months, 2K Games will also publish downloadable content that extends the single player experience, providing new insight into the world of Rapture. These packages will expand the narrative, and introduce new tools and challenges that extend the lore and fiction of the failed utopia under the sea."
The multiplayer components of BioShock 2 have been a bit hit or miss but with the announcement of new single player content BioShock fans can begin to get excited again.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release