BioShock 2 single player DLC announced
2K Marin may have had troubles getting the most recent DLC for BioShock 2 out the door but they are already talking about the next pack.
In their most recent press release they tease over the announcement of some additional singleplayer DLC in the works.
The release states: "In the coming months, 2K Games will also publish downloadable content that extends the single player experience, providing new insight into the world of Rapture. These packages will expand the narrative, and introduce new tools and challenges that extend the lore and fiction of the failed utopia under the sea."
The multiplayer components of BioShock 2 have been a bit hit or miss but with the announcement of new single player content BioShock fans can begin to get excited again.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th