BioShock 2 single player DLC announced
2K Marin may have had troubles getting the most recent DLC for BioShock 2 out the door but they are already talking about the next pack.
In their most recent press release they tease over the announcement of some additional singleplayer DLC in the works.
The release states: "In the coming months, 2K Games will also publish downloadable content that extends the single player experience, providing new insight into the world of Rapture. These packages will expand the narrative, and introduce new tools and challenges that extend the lore and fiction of the failed utopia under the sea."
The multiplayer components of BioShock 2 have been a bit hit or miss but with the announcement of new single player content BioShock fans can begin to get excited again.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3