Yakuza PSP gets a name and a date
Sega has announced the name and the release date for their PSP instalment of the Yakuza series.
The game's director, Toshihiro Nagoshi, has taken a little bit of time out to name and date the new title.
Yakuza PSP or 'Project K' as it has been dubbed will be called 'Kurohyu: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou'. This translates as Black Leopard: A New Yakuza Chapter.
This will probably morph into something like Yakuza: Black Leopard if the game make it to Western shores. Until then we will have to make do with importing the game from Japan when it releases on September 22nd.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching