Yakuza PSP gets a name and a date
Sega has announced the name and the release date for their PSP instalment of the Yakuza series.
The game's director, Toshihiro Nagoshi, has taken a little bit of time out to name and date the new title.
Yakuza PSP or 'Project K' as it has been dubbed will be called 'Kurohyu: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou'. This translates as Black Leopard: A New Yakuza Chapter.
This will probably morph into something like Yakuza: Black Leopard if the game make it to Western shores. Until then we will have to make do with importing the game from Japan when it releases on September 22nd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3