Yakuza PSP gets a name and a date
Sega has announced the name and the release date for their PSP instalment of the Yakuza series.
The game's director, Toshihiro Nagoshi, has taken a little bit of time out to name and date the new title.
Yakuza PSP or 'Project K' as it has been dubbed will be called 'Kurohyu: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou'. This translates as Black Leopard: A New Yakuza Chapter.
This will probably morph into something like Yakuza: Black Leopard if the game make it to Western shores. Until then we will have to make do with importing the game from Japan when it releases on September 22nd.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release