Yakuza PSP gets a name and a date
Sega has announced the name and the release date for their PSP instalment of the Yakuza series.
The game's director, Toshihiro Nagoshi, has taken a little bit of time out to name and date the new title.
Yakuza PSP or 'Project K' as it has been dubbed will be called 'Kurohyu: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou'. This translates as Black Leopard: A New Yakuza Chapter.
This will probably morph into something like Yakuza: Black Leopard if the game make it to Western shores. Until then we will have to make do with importing the game from Japan when it releases on September 22nd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year