Yakuza PSP gets a name and a date
Sega has announced the name and the release date for their PSP instalment of the Yakuza series.
The game's director, Toshihiro Nagoshi, has taken a little bit of time out to name and date the new title.
Yakuza PSP or 'Project K' as it has been dubbed will be called 'Kurohyu: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou'. This translates as Black Leopard: A New Yakuza Chapter.
This will probably morph into something like Yakuza: Black Leopard if the game make it to Western shores. Until then we will have to make do with importing the game from Japan when it releases on September 22nd.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold