Dead Space 2 in your pocket
Dead Space 2 has popped up in EA's latest financial report and formats missing from older reports have now magically appeared alongside the game's name.
It seems that EA has decided to extend the game to the PC as well as 'handheld/mobile formats'.
The PC edition was further confirmed by the official Dead Space Twitter account.
The Tweet read: "Dead Space PC lovers can relax! Dead Space 2 is officially coming to PC."
What 'handheld/mobile formats' means is a little less clear. Hopefully this means we will see a PSP version, perhaps a DS version and almost certainly an iPhone version of Dead Space 2.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer