Metro 2033 DLC details appear
Metro 2033's first DLC pack has been detailed and it actually looks pretty good.
4A Games has announced the Ranger Pack, which will contain two brand new gameplay modes, new achievements worth 250 Gamerscore points and a couple of tasty new weapons to boot.
The new Ranger game mode reduces the amount of ammunition in the game and increases the strength of all attacks, making the game just that little bit more realistic. For ultra realism there is the Ranger Hardcore mode, which adds the extra twist to Ranger mode of removing the HUD.
The new weapons that come along with the Ranger pack are the Heavy Automatic Shotgun and the interesting Volt Driver.
No prices or dates have been announced yet but they are coming soon.
Thanks Big Download.
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U