Metro 2033 DLC details appear
Metro 2033's first DLC pack has been detailed and it actually looks pretty good.
4A Games has announced the Ranger Pack, which will contain two brand new gameplay modes, new achievements worth 250 Gamerscore points and a couple of tasty new weapons to boot.
The new Ranger game mode reduces the amount of ammunition in the game and increases the strength of all attacks, making the game just that little bit more realistic. For ultra realism there is the Ranger Hardcore mode, which adds the extra twist to Ranger mode of removing the HUD.
The new weapons that come along with the Ranger pack are the Heavy Automatic Shotgun and the interesting Volt Driver.
No prices or dates have been announced yet but they are coming soon.
Thanks Big Download.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes