Metro 2033 DLC details appear
Metro 2033's first DLC pack has been detailed and it actually looks pretty good.
4A Games has announced the Ranger Pack, which will contain two brand new gameplay modes, new achievements worth 250 Gamerscore points and a couple of tasty new weapons to boot.
The new Ranger game mode reduces the amount of ammunition in the game and increases the strength of all attacks, making the game just that little bit more realistic. For ultra realism there is the Ranger Hardcore mode, which adds the extra twist to Ranger mode of removing the HUD.
The new weapons that come along with the Ranger pack are the Heavy Automatic Shotgun and the interesting Volt Driver.
No prices or dates have been announced yet but they are coming soon.
Thanks Big Download.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One