Metro 2033 DLC details appear
Metro 2033's first DLC pack has been detailed and it actually looks pretty good.
4A Games has announced the Ranger Pack, which will contain two brand new gameplay modes, new achievements worth 250 Gamerscore points and a couple of tasty new weapons to boot.
The new Ranger game mode reduces the amount of ammunition in the game and increases the strength of all attacks, making the game just that little bit more realistic. For ultra realism there is the Ranger Hardcore mode, which adds the extra twist to Ranger mode of removing the HUD.
The new weapons that come along with the Ranger pack are the Heavy Automatic Shotgun and the interesting Volt Driver.
No prices or dates have been announced yet but they are coming soon.
Thanks Big Download.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May