Metro 2033 DLC details appear
Metro 2033's first DLC pack has been detailed and it actually looks pretty good.
4A Games has announced the Ranger Pack, which will contain two brand new gameplay modes, new achievements worth 250 Gamerscore points and a couple of tasty new weapons to boot.
The new Ranger game mode reduces the amount of ammunition in the game and increases the strength of all attacks, making the game just that little bit more realistic. For ultra realism there is the Ranger Hardcore mode, which adds the extra twist to Ranger mode of removing the HUD.
The new weapons that come along with the Ranger pack are the Heavy Automatic Shotgun and the interesting Volt Driver.
No prices or dates have been announced yet but they are coming soon.
Thanks Big Download.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent