PSP 2 unveiled at E3?
A new iteration of the PSP is rumoured to be in the works and could be announced at E3.
Senior industry sources have commented that two publishers have increased their marketing budgets for the last quarter of this year in preparation for something big.
On publisher went so far as to say that they were waiting on Sony to announce it new platform so that they can talk about what they have planned for the PSP.
Sony as usual "do not comment on rumours and speculation" and have "no imminent plans" to launch a successor to the PSP.
These rumblings could make for an interesting year if they are true. All eye s should be of E3 to see if Sony have a new handheld up their sleeve.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release