PSP 2 unveiled at E3?
A new iteration of the PSP is rumoured to be in the works and could be announced at E3.
Senior industry sources have commented that two publishers have increased their marketing budgets for the last quarter of this year in preparation for something big.
On publisher went so far as to say that they were waiting on Sony to announce it new platform so that they can talk about what they have planned for the PSP.
Sony as usual "do not comment on rumours and speculation" and have "no imminent plans" to launch a successor to the PSP.
These rumblings could make for an interesting year if they are true. All eye s should be of E3 to see if Sony have a new handheld up their sleeve.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3