PSP 2 unveiled at E3?
A new iteration of the PSP is rumoured to be in the works and could be announced at E3.
Senior industry sources have commented that two publishers have increased their marketing budgets for the last quarter of this year in preparation for something big.
On publisher went so far as to say that they were waiting on Sony to announce it new platform so that they can talk about what they have planned for the PSP.
Sony as usual "do not comment on rumours and speculation" and have "no imminent plans" to launch a successor to the PSP.
These rumblings could make for an interesting year if they are true. All eye s should be of E3 to see if Sony have a new handheld up their sleeve.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive