PSP 2 unveiled at E3?
A new iteration of the PSP is rumoured to be in the works and could be announced at E3.
Senior industry sources have commented that two publishers have increased their marketing budgets for the last quarter of this year in preparation for something big.
On publisher went so far as to say that they were waiting on Sony to announce it new platform so that they can talk about what they have planned for the PSP.
Sony as usual "do not comment on rumours and speculation" and have "no imminent plans" to launch a successor to the PSP.
These rumblings could make for an interesting year if they are true. All eye s should be of E3 to see if Sony have a new handheld up their sleeve.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent