Lost Horizon site goes live
Deep Silver has just announced the launch of the official site for their forthcoming PC point and click adventure, Lost Horizon.
Lost Horizon is being developed by Animation Arts, the same studio that developed the Secret Files series on the DS.
The game is set in the 1930s and takes gamers to exotic locations such as Hong Kong, Tibet and Morocco in a race against the Nazis to find an occult weapon known only as Shambala.
Whilst the subject matter may not be altogether original (ahem, Indiana Jones, Wolfenstein) the game does promise to be an enjoyable adventure experience.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3