Lost Horizon site goes live
Deep Silver has just announced the launch of the official site for their forthcoming PC point and click adventure, Lost Horizon.
Lost Horizon is being developed by Animation Arts, the same studio that developed the Secret Files series on the DS.
The game is set in the 1930s and takes gamers to exotic locations such as Hong Kong, Tibet and Morocco in a race against the Nazis to find an occult weapon known only as Shambala.
Whilst the subject matter may not be altogether original (ahem, Indiana Jones, Wolfenstein) the game does promise to be an enjoyable adventure experience.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter