Lost Horizon site goes live
Deep Silver has just announced the launch of the official site for their forthcoming PC point and click adventure, Lost Horizon.
Lost Horizon is being developed by Animation Arts, the same studio that developed the Secret Files series on the DS.
The game is set in the 1930s and takes gamers to exotic locations such as Hong Kong, Tibet and Morocco in a race against the Nazis to find an occult weapon known only as Shambala.
Whilst the subject matter may not be altogether original (ahem, Indiana Jones, Wolfenstein) the game does promise to be an enjoyable adventure experience.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave