Lost Horizon site goes live
Deep Silver has just announced the launch of the official site for their forthcoming PC point and click adventure, Lost Horizon.
Lost Horizon is being developed by Animation Arts, the same studio that developed the Secret Files series on the DS.
The game is set in the 1930s and takes gamers to exotic locations such as Hong Kong, Tibet and Morocco in a race against the Nazis to find an occult weapon known only as Shambala.
Whilst the subject matter may not be altogether original (ahem, Indiana Jones, Wolfenstein) the game does promise to be an enjoyable adventure experience.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny