Lost Horizon site goes live
Deep Silver has just announced the launch of the official site for their forthcoming PC point and click adventure, Lost Horizon.
Lost Horizon is being developed by Animation Arts, the same studio that developed the Secret Files series on the DS.
The game is set in the 1930s and takes gamers to exotic locations such as Hong Kong, Tibet and Morocco in a race against the Nazis to find an occult weapon known only as Shambala.
Whilst the subject matter may not be altogether original (ahem, Indiana Jones, Wolfenstein) the game does promise to be an enjoyable adventure experience.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims