CoD: Black Ops is headed to Wii
The initial announcements had left the Wii version out but apparently Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out on Nintendo's home machine.
Black Ops was previewed recently in USA Today of all places and they made reference to the Wii version.
Activision later confirmed to Eurogamer in a statement that the new CoD game would indeed release on the Wii alongside the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on the 9th of November.
The statement read: "Black Ops will be available on all four platforms, PS3, X360, PC and Wii, on 9th November."
Panic over for Wii gamers.
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4