CoD: Black Ops is headed to Wii
The initial announcements had left the Wii version out but apparently Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out on Nintendo's home machine.
Black Ops was previewed recently in USA Today of all places and they made reference to the Wii version.
Activision later confirmed to Eurogamer in a statement that the new CoD game would indeed release on the Wii alongside the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on the 9th of November.
The statement read: "Black Ops will be available on all four platforms, PS3, X360, PC and Wii, on 9th November."
Panic over for Wii gamers.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching