CoD: Black Ops is headed to Wii
The initial announcements had left the Wii version out but apparently Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out on Nintendo's home machine.
Black Ops was previewed recently in USA Today of all places and they made reference to the Wii version.
Activision later confirmed to Eurogamer in a statement that the new CoD game would indeed release on the Wii alongside the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on the 9th of November.
The statement read: "Black Ops will be available on all four platforms, PS3, X360, PC and Wii, on 9th November."
Panic over for Wii gamers.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer