CoD: Black Ops is headed to Wii
The initial announcements had left the Wii version out but apparently Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out on Nintendo's home machine.
Black Ops was previewed recently in USA Today of all places and they made reference to the Wii version.
Activision later confirmed to Eurogamer in a statement that the new CoD game would indeed release on the Wii alongside the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on the 9th of November.
The statement read: "Black Ops will be available on all four platforms, PS3, X360, PC and Wii, on 9th November."
Panic over for Wii gamers.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch