Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes saves will carry over to The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima has rather large plans for next year's prologue to Metal Gear Solid V and for the main game when it arrives later on.
The most interesting feature is that saves from Ground Zeroes will be carried over into The Phantom Pain. Kojima is planning to reward having completed Ground Zeroes in the form of extra content in The Phantom Pain but this hasn't fully taken shape yet.
Many of the features from the PSP release Peace Walker will make a return in The Phantom Pain like recruiting and base management although they won't all feature in Ground Zeroes.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in the spring of next year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent