Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes saves will carry over to The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima has rather large plans for next year's prologue to Metal Gear Solid V and for the main game when it arrives later on.
The most interesting feature is that saves from Ground Zeroes will be carried over into The Phantom Pain. Kojima is planning to reward having completed Ground Zeroes in the form of extra content in The Phantom Pain but this hasn't fully taken shape yet.
Many of the features from the PSP release Peace Walker will make a return in The Phantom Pain like recruiting and base management although they won't all feature in Ground Zeroes.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in the spring of next year.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III