Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes saves will carry over to The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima has rather large plans for next year's prologue to Metal Gear Solid V and for the main game when it arrives later on.
The most interesting feature is that saves from Ground Zeroes will be carried over into The Phantom Pain. Kojima is planning to reward having completed Ground Zeroes in the form of extra content in The Phantom Pain but this hasn't fully taken shape yet.
Many of the features from the PSP release Peace Walker will make a return in The Phantom Pain like recruiting and base management although they won't all feature in Ground Zeroes.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in the spring of next year.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May