Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes saves will carry over to The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima has rather large plans for next year's prologue to Metal Gear Solid V and for the main game when it arrives later on.
The most interesting feature is that saves from Ground Zeroes will be carried over into The Phantom Pain. Kojima is planning to reward having completed Ground Zeroes in the form of extra content in The Phantom Pain but this hasn't fully taken shape yet.
Many of the features from the PSP release Peace Walker will make a return in The Phantom Pain like recruiting and base management although they won't all feature in Ground Zeroes.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in the spring of next year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year