Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes saves will carry over to The Phantom Pain
Hideo Kojima has rather large plans for next year's prologue to Metal Gear Solid V and for the main game when it arrives later on.
The most interesting feature is that saves from Ground Zeroes will be carried over into The Phantom Pain. Kojima is planning to reward having completed Ground Zeroes in the form of extra content in The Phantom Pain but this hasn't fully taken shape yet.
Many of the features from the PSP release Peace Walker will make a return in The Phantom Pain like recruiting and base management although they won't all feature in Ground Zeroes.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in the spring of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3