3DS specs hinted by Iwata
Satoru Iwata's recent comments have led commentators to believe that Sharp's 3D parallax technology will power the new 3DS.
Speaking to Forbes magazine, Iwata told of how the 3D technology on the 3DS could be switched on and off to alleviate the concerns over children's eyesight.
The ability to switch the 3D functions on and off at the touch of a button seems to tally with the specifications of Sharp's 3D parallax technology.
The claims that the 3DS will not require glasses to view in 3D further cements the theory that the Sharp technology will be at the heart of the new handheld. All will be revealed at this year's E3.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey