3DS specs hinted by Iwata
Satoru Iwata's recent comments have led commentators to believe that Sharp's 3D parallax technology will power the new 3DS.
Speaking to Forbes magazine, Iwata told of how the 3D technology on the 3DS could be switched on and off to alleviate the concerns over children's eyesight.
The ability to switch the 3D functions on and off at the touch of a button seems to tally with the specifications of Sharp's 3D parallax technology.
The claims that the 3DS will not require glasses to view in 3D further cements the theory that the Sharp technology will be at the heart of the new handheld. All will be revealed at this year's E3.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light