3DS specs hinted by Iwata
Satoru Iwata's recent comments have led commentators to believe that Sharp's 3D parallax technology will power the new 3DS.
Speaking to Forbes magazine, Iwata told of how the 3D technology on the 3DS could be switched on and off to alleviate the concerns over children's eyesight.
The ability to switch the 3D functions on and off at the touch of a button seems to tally with the specifications of Sharp's 3D parallax technology.
The claims that the 3DS will not require glasses to view in 3D further cements the theory that the Sharp technology will be at the heart of the new handheld. All will be revealed at this year's E3.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today