Natal date comes out of the Middle East
Microsoft's Saudi brand manager has let slip the release date for Project Natal.
Syed Bilal blurted the news in an interview with GamerTagRadio.
Bilal said: "I do have great news to share with everybody. Project Natal will be launched in Saudi Arabia and in the world... that is going to be somewhere in October."
He added: "We will be in a position to confirm the date after E3, which is in June. But definitely, it is going to be October 2010 - and we will have it in Saudi Arabia for sure."
Well, we kind of expected that to be the case anyway. Let's hope Microsoft have more interesting news under their belt for E3.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users