Natal date comes out of the Middle East
Microsoft's Saudi brand manager has let slip the release date for Project Natal.
Syed Bilal blurted the news in an interview with GamerTagRadio.
Bilal said: "I do have great news to share with everybody. Project Natal will be launched in Saudi Arabia and in the world... that is going to be somewhere in October."
He added: "We will be in a position to confirm the date after E3, which is in June. But definitely, it is going to be October 2010 - and we will have it in Saudi Arabia for sure."
Well, we kind of expected that to be the case anyway. Let's hope Microsoft have more interesting news under their belt for E3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year