Natal date comes out of the Middle East
Microsoft's Saudi brand manager has let slip the release date for Project Natal.
Syed Bilal blurted the news in an interview with GamerTagRadio.
Bilal said: "I do have great news to share with everybody. Project Natal will be launched in Saudi Arabia and in the world... that is going to be somewhere in October."
He added: "We will be in a position to confirm the date after E3, which is in June. But definitely, it is going to be October 2010 - and we will have it in Saudi Arabia for sure."
Well, we kind of expected that to be the case anyway. Let's hope Microsoft have more interesting news under their belt for E3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3