Natal date comes out of the Middle East
Microsoft's Saudi brand manager has let slip the release date for Project Natal.
Syed Bilal blurted the news in an interview with GamerTagRadio.
Bilal said: "I do have great news to share with everybody. Project Natal will be launched in Saudi Arabia and in the world... that is going to be somewhere in October."
He added: "We will be in a position to confirm the date after E3, which is in June. But definitely, it is going to be October 2010 - and we will have it in Saudi Arabia for sure."
Well, we kind of expected that to be the case anyway. Let's hope Microsoft have more interesting news under their belt for E3.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release