Natal date comes out of the Middle East
Microsoft's Saudi brand manager has let slip the release date for Project Natal.
Syed Bilal blurted the news in an interview with GamerTagRadio.
Bilal said: "I do have great news to share with everybody. Project Natal will be launched in Saudi Arabia and in the world... that is going to be somewhere in October."
He added: "We will be in a position to confirm the date after E3, which is in June. But definitely, it is going to be October 2010 - and we will have it in Saudi Arabia for sure."
Well, we kind of expected that to be the case anyway. Let's hope Microsoft have more interesting news under their belt for E3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side