Ghost of Sparta outed for PSP
Sony has announced that Kratos will be returning to the PSP via developer Ready at Dawn.
The new game, called God of War: Ghost of Sparta, follows the tradition began in Chains of Olympus by filling in a bit more of Kratos' back-story.
Ghost of Sparta is set just after the first God of War and tells a bit more about his scar, tattoo and his family. Ready at Dawn are promising that Ghost of Sparta will be packed to the gunnels with good old fashioned God of War action and "25 percent more gameplay".
By our calculations that makes Ghost of Sparta 10 hours long instead of Chains of Olympus' rather disappointing 8 hours. It's a step in the right direction.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat