Ghost of Sparta outed for PSP
Sony has announced that Kratos will be returning to the PSP via developer Ready at Dawn.
The new game, called God of War: Ghost of Sparta, follows the tradition began in Chains of Olympus by filling in a bit more of Kratos' back-story.
Ghost of Sparta is set just after the first God of War and tells a bit more about his scar, tattoo and his family. Ready at Dawn are promising that Ghost of Sparta will be packed to the gunnels with good old fashioned God of War action and "25 percent more gameplay".
By our calculations that makes Ghost of Sparta 10 hours long instead of Chains of Olympus' rather disappointing 8 hours. It's a step in the right direction.
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero