Ghost of Sparta outed for PSP
Sony has announced that Kratos will be returning to the PSP via developer Ready at Dawn.
The new game, called God of War: Ghost of Sparta, follows the tradition began in Chains of Olympus by filling in a bit more of Kratos' back-story.
Ghost of Sparta is set just after the first God of War and tells a bit more about his scar, tattoo and his family. Ready at Dawn are promising that Ghost of Sparta will be packed to the gunnels with good old fashioned God of War action and "25 percent more gameplay".
By our calculations that makes Ghost of Sparta 10 hours long instead of Chains of Olympus' rather disappointing 8 hours. It's a step in the right direction.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow