Ghost of Sparta outed for PSP
Sony has announced that Kratos will be returning to the PSP via developer Ready at Dawn.
The new game, called God of War: Ghost of Sparta, follows the tradition began in Chains of Olympus by filling in a bit more of Kratos' back-story.
Ghost of Sparta is set just after the first God of War and tells a bit more about his scar, tattoo and his family. Ready at Dawn are promising that Ghost of Sparta will be packed to the gunnels with good old fashioned God of War action and "25 percent more gameplay".
By our calculations that makes Ghost of Sparta 10 hours long instead of Chains of Olympus' rather disappointing 8 hours. It's a step in the right direction.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3