Ghost of Sparta outed for PSP
Sony has announced that Kratos will be returning to the PSP via developer Ready at Dawn.
The new game, called God of War: Ghost of Sparta, follows the tradition began in Chains of Olympus by filling in a bit more of Kratos' back-story.
Ghost of Sparta is set just after the first God of War and tells a bit more about his scar, tattoo and his family. Ready at Dawn are promising that Ghost of Sparta will be packed to the gunnels with good old fashioned God of War action and "25 percent more gameplay".
By our calculations that makes Ghost of Sparta 10 hours long instead of Chains of Olympus' rather disappointing 8 hours. It's a step in the right direction.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny