Assassin's Creed IV to be patched up to 1080p on the PS4
Ubisoft is to release a patch that will upgrade the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag from 900p to 1080p.
Since the game went gold on the PS4 Ubisoft's engineers have been working hard to optimize the game further so not only will the new patch unlock the game in native 1080p mode other areas of the visuals will be upgraded as well.
Sylvain Trottier, associate producer on ACIV explained, “Along with the full 1080p native resolution, the visuals have been improved even further, simply because the engineers knew that with the additional time they could do even more.”
“Now,” he continued, “not only will you see every single minuscule pixel in glorious 1080p native resolution on the PS4 – exactly as the artists intended it – but you'll also see an even cleaner, clearer, and more brilliant moving image than anyone even imagined."
There's no release date for the patch as yet but Ubisoft promises that it is coming very soon.
Thanks Push Square.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year