Assassin's Creed IV to be patched up to 1080p on the PS4
Ubisoft is to release a patch that will upgrade the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag from 900p to 1080p.
Since the game went gold on the PS4 Ubisoft's engineers have been working hard to optimize the game further so not only will the new patch unlock the game in native 1080p mode other areas of the visuals will be upgraded as well.
Sylvain Trottier, associate producer on ACIV explained, “Along with the full 1080p native resolution, the visuals have been improved even further, simply because the engineers knew that with the additional time they could do even more.”
“Now,” he continued, “not only will you see every single minuscule pixel in glorious 1080p native resolution on the PS4 – exactly as the artists intended it – but you'll also see an even cleaner, clearer, and more brilliant moving image than anyone even imagined."
There's no release date for the patch as yet but Ubisoft promises that it is coming very soon.
Thanks Push Square.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015