Assassin's Creed IV to be patched up to 1080p on the PS4
Ubisoft is to release a patch that will upgrade the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag from 900p to 1080p.
Since the game went gold on the PS4 Ubisoft's engineers have been working hard to optimize the game further so not only will the new patch unlock the game in native 1080p mode other areas of the visuals will be upgraded as well.
Sylvain Trottier, associate producer on ACIV explained, “Along with the full 1080p native resolution, the visuals have been improved even further, simply because the engineers knew that with the additional time they could do even more.”
“Now,” he continued, “not only will you see every single minuscule pixel in glorious 1080p native resolution on the PS4 – exactly as the artists intended it – but you'll also see an even cleaner, clearer, and more brilliant moving image than anyone even imagined."
There's no release date for the patch as yet but Ubisoft promises that it is coming very soon.
Thanks Push Square.
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch