Assassin's Creed IV to be patched up to 1080p on the PS4
Ubisoft is to release a patch that will upgrade the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag from 900p to 1080p.
Since the game went gold on the PS4 Ubisoft's engineers have been working hard to optimize the game further so not only will the new patch unlock the game in native 1080p mode other areas of the visuals will be upgraded as well.
Sylvain Trottier, associate producer on ACIV explained, “Along with the full 1080p native resolution, the visuals have been improved even further, simply because the engineers knew that with the additional time they could do even more.”
“Now,” he continued, “not only will you see every single minuscule pixel in glorious 1080p native resolution on the PS4 – exactly as the artists intended it – but you'll also see an even cleaner, clearer, and more brilliant moving image than anyone even imagined."
There's no release date for the patch as yet but Ubisoft promises that it is coming very soon.
Thanks Push Square.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October