DOOM IV will trump Rage
It's always good news when id Software are confident in their new titles and they are promising that DOOM IV is going to be something really special.
According to Rage creative director Tim Willits DOOM IV, which is based on the Tech 5 technology behind Rage, will be even more awesome than Rage itself.
Willits told Xbox360Achievements: "It's gonna be cool. It's gonna be awesome. Hopefully, it'll be even more awesome than Rage."
Rage is already highly tipped, so much so that nobody really minds that it has been delayed until the beginning of 2011 now.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015