DOOM IV will trump Rage
It's always good news when id Software are confident in their new titles and they are promising that DOOM IV is going to be something really special.
According to Rage creative director Tim Willits DOOM IV, which is based on the Tech 5 technology behind Rage, will be even more awesome than Rage itself.
Willits told Xbox360Achievements: "It's gonna be cool. It's gonna be awesome. Hopefully, it'll be even more awesome than Rage."
Rage is already highly tipped, so much so that nobody really minds that it has been delayed until the beginning of 2011 now.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3