DOOM IV will trump Rage
It's always good news when id Software are confident in their new titles and they are promising that DOOM IV is going to be something really special.
According to Rage creative director Tim Willits DOOM IV, which is based on the Tech 5 technology behind Rage, will be even more awesome than Rage itself.
Willits told Xbox360Achievements: "It's gonna be cool. It's gonna be awesome. Hopefully, it'll be even more awesome than Rage."
Rage is already highly tipped, so much so that nobody really minds that it has been delayed until the beginning of 2011 now.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date