DOOM IV will trump Rage
It's always good news when id Software are confident in their new titles and they are promising that DOOM IV is going to be something really special.
According to Rage creative director Tim Willits DOOM IV, which is based on the Tech 5 technology behind Rage, will be even more awesome than Rage itself.
Willits told Xbox360Achievements: "It's gonna be cool. It's gonna be awesome. Hopefully, it'll be even more awesome than Rage."
Rage is already highly tipped, so much so that nobody really minds that it has been delayed until the beginning of 2011 now.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3