DOOM IV will trump Rage
It's always good news when id Software are confident in their new titles and they are promising that DOOM IV is going to be something really special.
According to Rage creative director Tim Willits DOOM IV, which is based on the Tech 5 technology behind Rage, will be even more awesome than Rage itself.
Willits told Xbox360Achievements: "It's gonna be cool. It's gonna be awesome. Hopefully, it'll be even more awesome than Rage."
Rage is already highly tipped, so much so that nobody really minds that it has been delayed until the beginning of 2011 now.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer