Sony finally announces LittleBigPlanet 2
Given that everyone else has already outed LittleBigPlanet 2, we must confess that Sony's official announcement comes as a bit of an anti-climax.
In the official press release, Sony tells of how LBP2 features a totally revamped game engine and a brand new storyline. This time around Sackboy has to travel through time to save LittleBigPlanet, we're reliably informed.
Of course the announcement includes the broadening of the game creation theme, so that now LBP fans can create their own games, not just levels.
Sony enthuses: "Now, LittleBigPlanet 2 will explode the concept of Creative Gaming, offering exciting and unprecedented new possibilities - as well as backwards-compatibility with all of the existing LittleBigPlanet community levels and content."
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season