UK devs fail to translate talent into sales
The British games industry has made an interesting showing in this year's Develop 100.
British studios made up 24 percent of the list of the top 100 developers in the world. The only country that scored better was the USA with 40 percent.
Despite the high showing there were no UK developers inside the top ten and half of the British contingent were outside the top 50.
Furthermore, the 24 British studios only accounted for 15 percent of the total profits of the Develop 100.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update