UK devs fail to translate talent into sales
The British games industry has made an interesting showing in this year's Develop 100.
British studios made up 24 percent of the list of the top 100 developers in the world. The only country that scored better was the USA with 40 percent.
Despite the high showing there were no UK developers inside the top ten and half of the British contingent were outside the top 50.
Furthermore, the 24 British studios only accounted for 15 percent of the total profits of the Develop 100.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today