UK devs fail to translate talent into sales
The British games industry has made an interesting showing in this year's Develop 100.
British studios made up 24 percent of the list of the top 100 developers in the world. The only country that scored better was the USA with 40 percent.
Despite the high showing there were no UK developers inside the top ten and half of the British contingent were outside the top 50.
Furthermore, the 24 British studios only accounted for 15 percent of the total profits of the Develop 100.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year