UK devs fail to translate talent into sales
The British games industry has made an interesting showing in this year's Develop 100.
British studios made up 24 percent of the list of the top 100 developers in the world. The only country that scored better was the USA with 40 percent.
Despite the high showing there were no UK developers inside the top ten and half of the British contingent were outside the top 50.
Furthermore, the 24 British studios only accounted for 15 percent of the total profits of the Develop 100.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone