3D on 3DS optional
Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata, has been giving a few more details on the 3DS ahead of its unveiling at E3.
Iwata told Forbes magazine that the 3D in the 3DS can be switched off to counter any concerns there might be on children's eyesight.
Given the kind of piracy that has plagued the DS Nintendo has also added more anti-piracy measures.
Iwata voiced his fears over piracy: "We fear a kind of thinking is become widespread that paying for software is meaningless. We have a strong sense of crisis about this problem."
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons