3D on 3DS optional
Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata, has been giving a few more details on the 3DS ahead of its unveiling at E3.
Iwata told Forbes magazine that the 3D in the 3DS can be switched off to counter any concerns there might be on children's eyesight.
Given the kind of piracy that has plagued the DS Nintendo has also added more anti-piracy measures.
Iwata voiced his fears over piracy: "We fear a kind of thinking is become widespread that paying for software is meaningless. We have a strong sense of crisis about this problem."
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft