3D on 3DS optional
Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata, has been giving a few more details on the 3DS ahead of its unveiling at E3.
Iwata told Forbes magazine that the 3D in the 3DS can be switched off to counter any concerns there might be on children's eyesight.
Given the kind of piracy that has plagued the DS Nintendo has also added more anti-piracy measures.
Iwata voiced his fears over piracy: "We fear a kind of thinking is become widespread that paying for software is meaningless. We have a strong sense of crisis about this problem."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter