3D on 3DS optional
Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata, has been giving a few more details on the 3DS ahead of its unveiling at E3.
Iwata told Forbes magazine that the 3D in the 3DS can be switched off to counter any concerns there might be on children's eyesight.
Given the kind of piracy that has plagued the DS Nintendo has also added more anti-piracy measures.
Iwata voiced his fears over piracy: "We fear a kind of thinking is become widespread that paying for software is meaningless. We have a strong sense of crisis about this problem."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May