3D on 3DS optional
Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata, has been giving a few more details on the 3DS ahead of its unveiling at E3.
Iwata told Forbes magazine that the 3D in the 3DS can be switched off to counter any concerns there might be on children's eyesight.
Given the kind of piracy that has plagued the DS Nintendo has also added more anti-piracy measures.
Iwata voiced his fears over piracy: "We fear a kind of thinking is become widespread that paying for software is meaningless. We have a strong sense of crisis about this problem."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year