Final Fantasy IX out the end of the month
Final Fantasy IX is set for release on PSN in Japan on May 20th.
With the game's PSN conversion finished and the Japanese release confirmed it will only be a matter of time before the West sees the release of what is arguably one of the best Final Fantasy titles ever.
Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto announced the completion of the game's conversion for PSN on Twitter.
It would be a safe assumption that the game when it finally reaches PSN over here will debut at 7.99 GBP as with all the other double-disc titles like Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date