Final Fantasy IX out the end of the month
Final Fantasy IX is set for release on PSN in Japan on May 20th.
With the game's PSN conversion finished and the Japanese release confirmed it will only be a matter of time before the West sees the release of what is arguably one of the best Final Fantasy titles ever.
Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto announced the completion of the game's conversion for PSN on Twitter.
It would be a safe assumption that the game when it finally reaches PSN over here will debut at 7.99 GBP as with all the other double-disc titles like Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America