Final Fantasy IX out the end of the month
Final Fantasy IX is set for release on PSN in Japan on May 20th.
With the game's PSN conversion finished and the Japanese release confirmed it will only be a matter of time before the West sees the release of what is arguably one of the best Final Fantasy titles ever.
Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto announced the completion of the game's conversion for PSN on Twitter.
It would be a safe assumption that the game when it finally reaches PSN over here will debut at 7.99 GBP as with all the other double-disc titles like Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer