Final Fantasy IX out the end of the month
Final Fantasy IX is set for release on PSN in Japan on May 20th.
With the game's PSN conversion finished and the Japanese release confirmed it will only be a matter of time before the West sees the release of what is arguably one of the best Final Fantasy titles ever.
Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto announced the completion of the game's conversion for PSN on Twitter.
It would be a safe assumption that the game when it finally reaches PSN over here will debut at 7.99 GBP as with all the other double-disc titles like Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch