Final Fantasy IX out the end of the month
Final Fantasy IX is set for release on PSN in Japan on May 20th.
With the game's PSN conversion finished and the Japanese release confirmed it will only be a matter of time before the West sees the release of what is arguably one of the best Final Fantasy titles ever.
Square Enix's Shinji Hashimoto announced the completion of the game's conversion for PSN on Twitter.
It would be a safe assumption that the game when it finally reaches PSN over here will debut at 7.99 GBP as with all the other double-disc titles like Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title