LittleBigPlanet 2 details out
Media Molecule has finally released some information about LittleBigPlanet 2.
Details of the follow up to their multi-award-winning title have appeared on NeoGAF.
LBP 2 will focus less on platform gaming and more on being a tool for creating games.
The creative tools in the game now seem to be much more flexible and offer the addition of user created content via microphones and the PlayStation Eye.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year