LittleBigPlanet 2 details out
Media Molecule has finally released some information about LittleBigPlanet 2.
Details of the follow up to their multi-award-winning title have appeared on NeoGAF.
LBP 2 will focus less on platform gaming and more on being a tool for creating games.
The creative tools in the game now seem to be much more flexible and offer the addition of user created content via microphones and the PlayStation Eye.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3