LittleBigPlanet 2 details out
Media Molecule has finally released some information about LittleBigPlanet 2.
Details of the follow up to their multi-award-winning title have appeared on NeoGAF.
LBP 2 will focus less on platform gaming and more on being a tool for creating games.
The creative tools in the game now seem to be much more flexible and offer the addition of user created content via microphones and the PlayStation Eye.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter