LittleBigPlanet 2 details out
Media Molecule has finally released some information about LittleBigPlanet 2.
Details of the follow up to their multi-award-winning title have appeared on NeoGAF.
LBP 2 will focus less on platform gaming and more on being a tool for creating games.
The creative tools in the game now seem to be much more flexible and offer the addition of user created content via microphones and the PlayStation Eye.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny