LittleBigPlanet 2 details out
Media Molecule has finally released some information about LittleBigPlanet 2.
Details of the follow up to their multi-award-winning title have appeared on NeoGAF.
LBP 2 will focus less on platform gaming and more on being a tool for creating games.
The creative tools in the game now seem to be much more flexible and offer the addition of user created content via microphones and the PlayStation Eye.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave