Destiny will get its first expansion, The Dark Below, in December
Bungie has announced a release window for the first downloadable expansion for next month's epic release, Destiny.
The Dark Below is set on the Moon and will take players deep below the surface in order to take on some of the most dangerous enemies of humanity and The Traveller.
The Dark Below downloadable expansion will arrive on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 this December.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May