343 Industries announces the Halo Channel for Xbox One
343 Industries' Bonnie Ross has announced a brand new way for Halo fans to immerse themselves in the Halo universe, the Halo Channel.
The Halo Channel will give Halo fans on Xbox One and Windows PC to enjoy a whole range of Halo-related content from the Nightfall TV series to gameplay videos and Twitch streams.
Users will even be able to launch into Halo: The Master Chief Collection and immerse themselves in the Master Chief's adventures so far in magical 1080p at 60fps.
What is interesting is that the Halo Channel is coming to PC and they didn't specify a platform when they said that players will be able to launch the Master Chief Collection adding to the speculation that it could be coming to the PC.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year