343 Industries announces the Halo Channel for Xbox One
343 Industries' Bonnie Ross has announced a brand new way for Halo fans to immerse themselves in the Halo universe, the Halo Channel.
The Halo Channel will give Halo fans on Xbox One and Windows PC to enjoy a whole range of Halo-related content from the Nightfall TV series to gameplay videos and Twitch streams.
Users will even be able to launch into Halo: The Master Chief Collection and immerse themselves in the Master Chief's adventures so far in magical 1080p at 60fps.
What is interesting is that the Halo Channel is coming to PC and they didn't specify a platform when they said that players will be able to launch the Master Chief Collection adding to the speculation that it could be coming to the PC.
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens