343 Industries announces the Halo Channel for Xbox One
343 Industries' Bonnie Ross has announced a brand new way for Halo fans to immerse themselves in the Halo universe, the Halo Channel.
The Halo Channel will give Halo fans on Xbox One and Windows PC to enjoy a whole range of Halo-related content from the Nightfall TV series to gameplay videos and Twitch streams.
Users will even be able to launch into Halo: The Master Chief Collection and immerse themselves in the Master Chief's adventures so far in magical 1080p at 60fps.
What is interesting is that the Halo Channel is coming to PC and they didn't specify a platform when they said that players will be able to launch the Master Chief Collection adding to the speculation that it could be coming to the PC.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan