343 Industries announces the Halo Channel for Xbox One
343 Industries' Bonnie Ross has announced a brand new way for Halo fans to immerse themselves in the Halo universe, the Halo Channel.
The Halo Channel will give Halo fans on Xbox One and Windows PC to enjoy a whole range of Halo-related content from the Nightfall TV series to gameplay videos and Twitch streams.
Users will even be able to launch into Halo: The Master Chief Collection and immerse themselves in the Master Chief's adventures so far in magical 1080p at 60fps.
What is interesting is that the Halo Channel is coming to PC and they didn't specify a platform when they said that players will be able to launch the Master Chief Collection adding to the speculation that it could be coming to the PC.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO