343 Industries announces the Halo Channel for Xbox One
343 Industries' Bonnie Ross has announced a brand new way for Halo fans to immerse themselves in the Halo universe, the Halo Channel.
The Halo Channel will give Halo fans on Xbox One and Windows PC to enjoy a whole range of Halo-related content from the Nightfall TV series to gameplay videos and Twitch streams.
Users will even be able to launch into Halo: The Master Chief Collection and immerse themselves in the Master Chief's adventures so far in magical 1080p at 60fps.
What is interesting is that the Halo Channel is coming to PC and they didn't specify a platform when they said that players will be able to launch the Master Chief Collection adding to the speculation that it could be coming to the PC.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year