Halo: The Master Chief Collection to feature the classic Halo 2 skill-based ranking system
343 Industries has revealed that they will be bringing back Halo 2's much-requested skill-based ranking system for the multiplayer in The Master Chief Collection
This is an important addition that Halo fans have been clamouring for since it was dropped for Halo 3 and it is another indication that Microsoft and their studios are doing their best to listen to their community.
343's Dan Ayoub has announced Sanctuary as one of the six maps out of the 100 included that will be fully remastered and detailed including dynamic elements for the Master Chief Collection.
Players will still be able to play the maps in their original state as well but the sheer detail that 343 Industries has added in the remastered maps is staggering.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date