Halo: The Master Chief Collection to feature the classic Halo 2 skill-based ranking system
343 Industries has revealed that they will be bringing back Halo 2's much-requested skill-based ranking system for the multiplayer in The Master Chief Collection
This is an important addition that Halo fans have been clamouring for since it was dropped for Halo 3 and it is another indication that Microsoft and their studios are doing their best to listen to their community.
343's Dan Ayoub has announced Sanctuary as one of the six maps out of the 100 included that will be fully remastered and detailed including dynamic elements for the Master Chief Collection.
Players will still be able to play the maps in their original state as well but the sheer detail that 343 Industries has added in the remastered maps is staggering.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year