Halo: The Master Chief Collection to feature the classic Halo 2 skill-based ranking system
343 Industries has revealed that they will be bringing back Halo 2's much-requested skill-based ranking system for the multiplayer in The Master Chief Collection
This is an important addition that Halo fans have been clamouring for since it was dropped for Halo 3 and it is another indication that Microsoft and their studios are doing their best to listen to their community.
343's Dan Ayoub has announced Sanctuary as one of the six maps out of the 100 included that will be fully remastered and detailed including dynamic elements for the Master Chief Collection.
Players will still be able to play the maps in their original state as well but the sheer detail that 343 Industries has added in the remastered maps is staggering.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though