Halo: The Master Chief Collection to feature the classic Halo 2 skill-based ranking system
343 Industries has revealed that they will be bringing back Halo 2's much-requested skill-based ranking system for the multiplayer in The Master Chief Collection
This is an important addition that Halo fans have been clamouring for since it was dropped for Halo 3 and it is another indication that Microsoft and their studios are doing their best to listen to their community.
343's Dan Ayoub has announced Sanctuary as one of the six maps out of the 100 included that will be fully remastered and detailed including dynamic elements for the Master Chief Collection.
Players will still be able to play the maps in their original state as well but the sheer detail that 343 Industries has added in the remastered maps is staggering.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to Xbox One on November the 11th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light