Halo: The Master Chief Collection to feature the classic Halo 2 skill-based ranking system
343 Industries has revealed that they will be bringing back Halo 2's much-requested skill-based ranking system for the multiplayer in The Master Chief Collection
This is an important addition that Halo fans have been clamouring for since it was dropped for Halo 3 and it is another indication that Microsoft and their studios are doing their best to listen to their community.
343's Dan Ayoub has announced Sanctuary as one of the six maps out of the 100 included that will be fully remastered and detailed including dynamic elements for the Master Chief Collection.
Players will still be able to play the maps in their original state as well but the sheer detail that 343 Industries has added in the remastered maps is staggering.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3