Brink co-op demo still possible
Splash Damage are still looking at the possibility of putting together a co-op demo of their new title, Brink.
Paul Wedgewood, Splash Damage's CEO, told VG247 that they'd be considering a demo right around the time the game goes beta.
Wedgewood said: "We're still talking about what the right thing to do is there. In terms of project status, we're pre-beta, so we're doing a lot of balancing, working out what works, what doesn't, cutting things, that kind of thing."
He added: "Probably when we get to around beta, we'll make that decision, then Bethesda will make any announcements."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May