Brink co-op demo still possible
Splash Damage are still looking at the possibility of putting together a co-op demo of their new title, Brink.
Paul Wedgewood, Splash Damage's CEO, told VG247 that they'd be considering a demo right around the time the game goes beta.
Wedgewood said: "We're still talking about what the right thing to do is there. In terms of project status, we're pre-beta, so we're doing a lot of balancing, working out what works, what doesn't, cutting things, that kind of thing."
He added: "Probably when we get to around beta, we'll make that decision, then Bethesda will make any announcements."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3