Brink co-op demo still possible
Splash Damage are still looking at the possibility of putting together a co-op demo of their new title, Brink.
Paul Wedgewood, Splash Damage's CEO, told VG247 that they'd be considering a demo right around the time the game goes beta.
Wedgewood said: "We're still talking about what the right thing to do is there. In terms of project status, we're pre-beta, so we're doing a lot of balancing, working out what works, what doesn't, cutting things, that kind of thing."
He added: "Probably when we get to around beta, we'll make that decision, then Bethesda will make any announcements."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title