Brink co-op demo still possible
Splash Damage are still looking at the possibility of putting together a co-op demo of their new title, Brink.
Paul Wedgewood, Splash Damage's CEO, told VG247 that they'd be considering a demo right around the time the game goes beta.
Wedgewood said: "We're still talking about what the right thing to do is there. In terms of project status, we're pre-beta, so we're doing a lot of balancing, working out what works, what doesn't, cutting things, that kind of thing."
He added: "Probably when we get to around beta, we'll make that decision, then Bethesda will make any announcements."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year