Brink co-op demo still possible
Splash Damage are still looking at the possibility of putting together a co-op demo of their new title, Brink.
Paul Wedgewood, Splash Damage's CEO, told VG247 that they'd be considering a demo right around the time the game goes beta.
Wedgewood said: "We're still talking about what the right thing to do is there. In terms of project status, we're pre-beta, so we're doing a lot of balancing, working out what works, what doesn't, cutting things, that kind of thing."
He added: "Probably when we get to around beta, we'll make that decision, then Bethesda will make any announcements."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May