id Software coming of age
Bethesda have been showing their excitement and enthusiasm for id's new titles.
Bethesda's Peter Hines was brimming with praise for both Rage and Doom 4.
Hines said: "id Software brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the first person shooter genre. To have a group like id working as an internal studio for Bethesda is a tremendous advantage."
Hines added: "I think what they're working on with Rage and Doom 4 is going to show the world their true potential."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch