4G iPhone to record HD video?
The software development kit for iPhone OS 4 seems to indicate that the iPhone 4G will be able to capture video in HD.
The latest version of Apple's SDK seems to support two video recording modes.
As well as capturing video at 480p (640 x 480 pixels) it also seems to support capturing video at 720p (1280 x 720 pixels).
The SDK features support the information uncovered from the 'leaked' 4G handset discovered in a San Jose bar.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update