4G iPhone to record HD video?
The software development kit for iPhone OS 4 seems to indicate that the iPhone 4G will be able to capture video in HD.
The latest version of Apple's SDK seems to support two video recording modes.
As well as capturing video at 480p (640 x 480 pixels) it also seems to support capturing video at 720p (1280 x 720 pixels).
The SDK features support the information uncovered from the 'leaked' 4G handset discovered in a San Jose bar.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week