4G iPhone to record HD video?
The software development kit for iPhone OS 4 seems to indicate that the iPhone 4G will be able to capture video in HD.
The latest version of Apple's SDK seems to support two video recording modes.
As well as capturing video at 480p (640 x 480 pixels) it also seems to support capturing video at 720p (1280 x 720 pixels).
The SDK features support the information uncovered from the 'leaked' 4G handset discovered in a San Jose bar.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter