4G iPhone to record HD video?
The software development kit for iPhone OS 4 seems to indicate that the iPhone 4G will be able to capture video in HD.
The latest version of Apple's SDK seems to support two video recording modes.
As well as capturing video at 480p (640 x 480 pixels) it also seems to support capturing video at 720p (1280 x 720 pixels).
The SDK features support the information uncovered from the 'leaked' 4G handset discovered in a San Jose bar.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer