Dragon Age scoops top award at Canadian VGAs
BioWare have nabbed the top award for their RPG Dragon Age: Origins at the first Canadian Video Games Awards.
Dragon Age was named Game of the Year at awards ceremony in Vancouver as well as winning the Best Writing award.
Assassin's Creed II scored big time with three awards including Best Visual Arts, Best Console Game and Best Game Design.
Toronto indie outfit Capybara Games also scored well with Best Handheld award fro their DS title Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes and Best Downloadable for the PSN adaptation of their iPhone hit, Critter Crunch.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO