Dragon Age scoops top award at Canadian VGAs
BioWare have nabbed the top award for their RPG Dragon Age: Origins at the first Canadian Video Games Awards.
Dragon Age was named Game of the Year at awards ceremony in Vancouver as well as winning the Best Writing award.
Assassin's Creed II scored big time with three awards including Best Visual Arts, Best Console Game and Best Game Design.
Toronto indie outfit Capybara Games also scored well with Best Handheld award fro their DS title Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes and Best Downloadable for the PSN adaptation of their iPhone hit, Critter Crunch.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet