Dragon Age scoops top award at Canadian VGAs
BioWare have nabbed the top award for their RPG Dragon Age: Origins at the first Canadian Video Games Awards.
Dragon Age was named Game of the Year at awards ceremony in Vancouver as well as winning the Best Writing award.
Assassin's Creed II scored big time with three awards including Best Visual Arts, Best Console Game and Best Game Design.
Toronto indie outfit Capybara Games also scored well with Best Handheld award fro their DS title Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes and Best Downloadable for the PSN adaptation of their iPhone hit, Critter Crunch.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto