Dragon Age scoops top award at Canadian VGAs
BioWare have nabbed the top award for their RPG Dragon Age: Origins at the first Canadian Video Games Awards.
Dragon Age was named Game of the Year at awards ceremony in Vancouver as well as winning the Best Writing award.
Assassin's Creed II scored big time with three awards including Best Visual Arts, Best Console Game and Best Game Design.
Toronto indie outfit Capybara Games also scored well with Best Handheld award fro their DS title Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes and Best Downloadable for the PSN adaptation of their iPhone hit, Critter Crunch.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year