Dragon Age scoops top award at Canadian VGAs
BioWare have nabbed the top award for their RPG Dragon Age: Origins at the first Canadian Video Games Awards.
Dragon Age was named Game of the Year at awards ceremony in Vancouver as well as winning the Best Writing award.
Assassin's Creed II scored big time with three awards including Best Visual Arts, Best Console Game and Best Game Design.
Toronto indie outfit Capybara Games also scored well with Best Handheld award fro their DS title Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes and Best Downloadable for the PSN adaptation of their iPhone hit, Critter Crunch.
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One