Rage: No differences across platforms
Rage, the new game from id Software, will not be any different across PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 according to id's Tim Willits.
Willits, the game's creative director, told NowGamer that Rage will be the same graphically across all three platforms.
Willits said: "Graphically all three platforms look the same - there's some challenges with each of them. The PS3 version right now is most stable."
There is one difference between the platforms and that is that the Xbox 360 version will arrive on two DVDs as opposed to the PS3's single Blu-Ray.
Given id's heritage the PC version could always be that little bit more special, of course, Willits adding: "Maybe on the PC, y'know John Carmack loves to have a few little wingdings you can turn on - special effects stuff. But it'll all be the same."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes