Rage: No differences across platforms
Rage, the new game from id Software, will not be any different across PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 according to id's Tim Willits.
Willits, the game's creative director, told NowGamer that Rage will be the same graphically across all three platforms.
Willits said: "Graphically all three platforms look the same - there's some challenges with each of them. The PS3 version right now is most stable."
There is one difference between the platforms and that is that the Xbox 360 version will arrive on two DVDs as opposed to the PS3's single Blu-Ray.
Given id's heritage the PC version could always be that little bit more special, of course, Willits adding: "Maybe on the PC, y'know John Carmack loves to have a few little wingdings you can turn on - special effects stuff. But it'll all be the same."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey