Rage: No differences across platforms
Rage, the new game from id Software, will not be any different across PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 according to id's Tim Willits.
Willits, the game's creative director, told NowGamer that Rage will be the same graphically across all three platforms.
Willits said: "Graphically all three platforms look the same - there's some challenges with each of them. The PS3 version right now is most stable."
There is one difference between the platforms and that is that the Xbox 360 version will arrive on two DVDs as opposed to the PS3's single Blu-Ray.
Given id's heritage the PC version could always be that little bit more special, of course, Willits adding: "Maybe on the PC, y'know John Carmack loves to have a few little wingdings you can turn on - special effects stuff. But it'll all be the same."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto