Rage: No differences across platforms
Rage, the new game from id Software, will not be any different across PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 according to id's Tim Willits.
Willits, the game's creative director, told NowGamer that Rage will be the same graphically across all three platforms.
Willits said: "Graphically all three platforms look the same - there's some challenges with each of them. The PS3 version right now is most stable."
There is one difference between the platforms and that is that the Xbox 360 version will arrive on two DVDs as opposed to the PS3's single Blu-Ray.
Given id's heritage the PC version could always be that little bit more special, of course, Willits adding: "Maybe on the PC, y'know John Carmack loves to have a few little wingdings you can turn on - special effects stuff. But it'll all be the same."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer