Red Dead Redemption to get free co-op DLC
Rockstar has announced some good news for fans awaiting the release of their epic Western, Red Dead Redemption.
There will be a free DLC pack due in June, which will add some co-op multiplayer action to Red Dead Redemption.
The pack will add 6 missions in all, 3 of which have already been detailed.
'Walton's Gold' will see gamers rushing through a mining camp to seize as much gold as they can before the whole place goes up in smoke. 'The River' is a bit of a white water raft ride, which requires players to take pot shots at rebel encampments while floating down the river.
The final map described is 'Ammunition' which throws players against the Mexican army in the town of Tesoro Azul.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year