Red Dead Redemption to get free co-op DLC
Rockstar has announced some good news for fans awaiting the release of their epic Western, Red Dead Redemption.
There will be a free DLC pack due in June, which will add some co-op multiplayer action to Red Dead Redemption.
The pack will add 6 missions in all, 3 of which have already been detailed.
'Walton's Gold' will see gamers rushing through a mining camp to seize as much gold as they can before the whole place goes up in smoke. 'The River' is a bit of a white water raft ride, which requires players to take pot shots at rebel encampments while floating down the river.
The final map described is 'Ammunition' which throws players against the Mexican army in the town of Tesoro Azul.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto