Red Dead Redemption to get free co-op DLC
Rockstar has announced some good news for fans awaiting the release of their epic Western, Red Dead Redemption.
There will be a free DLC pack due in June, which will add some co-op multiplayer action to Red Dead Redemption.
The pack will add 6 missions in all, 3 of which have already been detailed.
'Walton's Gold' will see gamers rushing through a mining camp to seize as much gold as they can before the whole place goes up in smoke. 'The River' is a bit of a white water raft ride, which requires players to take pot shots at rebel encampments while floating down the river.
The final map described is 'Ammunition' which throws players against the Mexican army in the town of Tesoro Azul.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update