HAWX 2 jetting in for the autumn
Ubisoft has announced that HAWX 2 will be released later this year.
The title, which is being developed by Ubisoft's Bucharest studios, sees players reprise the same role as an elite aerial soldier in command of the world's most advanced aircraft.
Bogdan Bridinel, creative director at Ubisoft, said: "With over one million units sold worldwide, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. has become a very successful brand for Ubisoft. This new H.A.W.X. game is directly inspired by Tom Clancy's books, and it will enable fans to once again experience the excitement and intensity that established H.A.W.X. as a successful brand"
HAWX 2 will be available on Wii, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May