HAWX 2 jetting in for the autumn
Ubisoft has announced that HAWX 2 will be released later this year.
The title, which is being developed by Ubisoft's Bucharest studios, sees players reprise the same role as an elite aerial soldier in command of the world's most advanced aircraft.
Bogdan Bridinel, creative director at Ubisoft, said: "With over one million units sold worldwide, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. has become a very successful brand for Ubisoft. This new H.A.W.X. game is directly inspired by Tom Clancy's books, and it will enable fans to once again experience the excitement and intensity that established H.A.W.X. as a successful brand"
HAWX 2 will be available on Wii, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year