HAWX 2 jetting in for the autumn
Ubisoft has announced that HAWX 2 will be released later this year.
The title, which is being developed by Ubisoft's Bucharest studios, sees players reprise the same role as an elite aerial soldier in command of the world's most advanced aircraft.
Bogdan Bridinel, creative director at Ubisoft, said: "With over one million units sold worldwide, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. has become a very successful brand for Ubisoft. This new H.A.W.X. game is directly inspired by Tom Clancy's books, and it will enable fans to once again experience the excitement and intensity that established H.A.W.X. as a successful brand"
HAWX 2 will be available on Wii, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan