HAWX 2 jetting in for the autumn
Ubisoft has announced that HAWX 2 will be released later this year.
The title, which is being developed by Ubisoft's Bucharest studios, sees players reprise the same role as an elite aerial soldier in command of the world's most advanced aircraft.
Bogdan Bridinel, creative director at Ubisoft, said: "With over one million units sold worldwide, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. has become a very successful brand for Ubisoft. This new H.A.W.X. game is directly inspired by Tom Clancy's books, and it will enable fans to once again experience the excitement and intensity that established H.A.W.X. as a successful brand"
HAWX 2 will be available on Wii, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer