HAWX 2 jetting in for the autumn
Ubisoft has announced that HAWX 2 will be released later this year.
The title, which is being developed by Ubisoft's Bucharest studios, sees players reprise the same role as an elite aerial soldier in command of the world's most advanced aircraft.
Bogdan Bridinel, creative director at Ubisoft, said: "With over one million units sold worldwide, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. has become a very successful brand for Ubisoft. This new H.A.W.X. game is directly inspired by Tom Clancy's books, and it will enable fans to once again experience the excitement and intensity that established H.A.W.X. as a successful brand"
HAWX 2 will be available on Wii, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this autumn.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free