Medal of Honor to take on Call of Duty
EA has taken the bull by the horns and announced the release date for Medal of Honor, only 25 days before the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This act of supreme confidence confirms that EA have their sights firmly set on recapturing the FPS top spot they lost when Zampella and West left 2015 to form Infinity ward.
The new Medal of Honor being co-developed by EA LA and DICE is set to release on October the 15th just over 3 weeks before Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This will create a very interesting Christmas race with Singularity, Brink, Halo: Reach and Crysis 2 all still to be dated.
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One