Medal of Honor to take on Call of Duty
EA has taken the bull by the horns and announced the release date for Medal of Honor, only 25 days before the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This act of supreme confidence confirms that EA have their sights firmly set on recapturing the FPS top spot they lost when Zampella and West left 2015 to form Infinity ward.
The new Medal of Honor being co-developed by EA LA and DICE is set to release on October the 15th just over 3 weeks before Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This will create a very interesting Christmas race with Singularity, Brink, Halo: Reach and Crysis 2 all still to be dated.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October