Medal of Honor to take on Call of Duty
EA has taken the bull by the horns and announced the release date for Medal of Honor, only 25 days before the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This act of supreme confidence confirms that EA have their sights firmly set on recapturing the FPS top spot they lost when Zampella and West left 2015 to form Infinity ward.
The new Medal of Honor being co-developed by EA LA and DICE is set to release on October the 15th just over 3 weeks before Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This will create a very interesting Christmas race with Singularity, Brink, Halo: Reach and Crysis 2 all still to be dated.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side