Medal of Honor to take on Call of Duty
EA has taken the bull by the horns and announced the release date for Medal of Honor, only 25 days before the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This act of supreme confidence confirms that EA have their sights firmly set on recapturing the FPS top spot they lost when Zampella and West left 2015 to form Infinity ward.
The new Medal of Honor being co-developed by EA LA and DICE is set to release on October the 15th just over 3 weeks before Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This will create a very interesting Christmas race with Singularity, Brink, Halo: Reach and Crysis 2 all still to be dated.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO