Medal of Honor to take on Call of Duty
EA has taken the bull by the horns and announced the release date for Medal of Honor, only 25 days before the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This act of supreme confidence confirms that EA have their sights firmly set on recapturing the FPS top spot they lost when Zampella and West left 2015 to form Infinity ward.
The new Medal of Honor being co-developed by EA LA and DICE is set to release on October the 15th just over 3 weeks before Call of Duty: Black Ops.
This will create a very interesting Christmas race with Singularity, Brink, Halo: Reach and Crysis 2 all still to be dated.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer