Crysis 2 will kill Halo - EA
EA's Frank Gibeau is talking big about Crytek's latest game, Crysis 2.
In an interview with IndustryGamers, Gibeau spoke of EA's ambition's to build a Halo killer.
Gibeau said: "We were trying to craft a Halo-killer, you know a product that would squarely go after what Bungie built with our partners at Crytek. So the Crysis 2 product is spectacular, very high-end, and is going to be a multi-year franchise."
Crysis 2 is also the first game that Crytek has developed for consoles as well as PC and is due out at the end of this year.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May