Crysis 2 will kill Halo - EA
EA's Frank Gibeau is talking big about Crytek's latest game, Crysis 2.
In an interview with IndustryGamers, Gibeau spoke of EA's ambition's to build a Halo killer.
Gibeau said: "We were trying to craft a Halo-killer, you know a product that would squarely go after what Bungie built with our partners at Crytek. So the Crysis 2 product is spectacular, very high-end, and is going to be a multi-year franchise."
Crysis 2 is also the first game that Crytek has developed for consoles as well as PC and is due out at the end of this year.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO