Netflix reaches one million Wii users
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has been touting the success of the Netflix service on the Wii.
According the Nintendo of America's COO, the uptake of the film streaming service has reached almost one million users.
Fils-Aime said to CNBC: "Almost 1 million Wii users have 'participated' in the Netflix streaming system so far."
Although it is unclear what Fils-Aime means by 'participated' it seems that the uptake of the Netflix service on the Wii since it launched on April 12th has been around three times as fast as it was on the 360, which took three months to reach one million users.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network