Netflix reaches one million Wii users
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has been touting the success of the Netflix service on the Wii.
According the Nintendo of America's COO, the uptake of the film streaming service has reached almost one million users.
Fils-Aime said to CNBC: "Almost 1 million Wii users have 'participated' in the Netflix streaming system so far."
Although it is unclear what Fils-Aime means by 'participated' it seems that the uptake of the Netflix service on the Wii since it launched on April 12th has been around three times as fast as it was on the 360, which took three months to reach one million users.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny