Netflix reaches one million Wii users
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has been touting the success of the Netflix service on the Wii.
According the Nintendo of America's COO, the uptake of the film streaming service has reached almost one million users.
Fils-Aime said to CNBC: "Almost 1 million Wii users have 'participated' in the Netflix streaming system so far."
Although it is unclear what Fils-Aime means by 'participated' it seems that the uptake of the Netflix service on the Wii since it launched on April 12th has been around three times as fast as it was on the 360, which took three months to reach one million users.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date