Netflix reaches one million Wii users
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has been touting the success of the Netflix service on the Wii.
According the Nintendo of America's COO, the uptake of the film streaming service has reached almost one million users.
Fils-Aime said to CNBC: "Almost 1 million Wii users have 'participated' in the Netflix streaming system so far."
Although it is unclear what Fils-Aime means by 'participated' it seems that the uptake of the Netflix service on the Wii since it launched on April 12th has been around three times as fast as it was on the 360, which took three months to reach one million users.
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary