Netflix reaches one million Wii users
Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime has been touting the success of the Netflix service on the Wii.
According the Nintendo of America's COO, the uptake of the film streaming service has reached almost one million users.
Fils-Aime said to CNBC: "Almost 1 million Wii users have 'participated' in the Netflix streaming system so far."
Although it is unclear what Fils-Aime means by 'participated' it seems that the uptake of the Netflix service on the Wii since it launched on April 12th has been around three times as fast as it was on the 360, which took three months to reach one million users.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer