X-COM first details appear on the radar
2K Australia has released some information about their latest project, the new X-COM FPS title.
The game will apparently work in a similar way to it's strategy predecessors.
Missions will be chosen from a map and will come in two forms, extra terrestrial activity and searching for the valuable resource Elerium.
From there the missions descend into an FPS encounter led by the game's hero, Carter, who is accompanied by a trio of FBI agents.
Like the originals, missions can expire if they are not dealt with quickly enough.
The new X-COM title is in development for PC and Xbox 360.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator