X-COM first details appear on the radar
2K Australia has released some information about their latest project, the new X-COM FPS title.
The game will apparently work in a similar way to it's strategy predecessors.
Missions will be chosen from a map and will come in two forms, extra terrestrial activity and searching for the valuable resource Elerium.
From there the missions descend into an FPS encounter led by the game's hero, Carter, who is accompanied by a trio of FBI agents.
Like the originals, missions can expire if they are not dealt with quickly enough.
The new X-COM title is in development for PC and Xbox 360.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey