X-COM first details appear on the radar
2K Australia has released some information about their latest project, the new X-COM FPS title.
The game will apparently work in a similar way to it's strategy predecessors.
Missions will be chosen from a map and will come in two forms, extra terrestrial activity and searching for the valuable resource Elerium.
From there the missions descend into an FPS encounter led by the game's hero, Carter, who is accompanied by a trio of FBI agents.
Like the originals, missions can expire if they are not dealt with quickly enough.
The new X-COM title is in development for PC and Xbox 360.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto