X-COM first details appear on the radar
2K Australia has released some information about their latest project, the new X-COM FPS title.
The game will apparently work in a similar way to it's strategy predecessors.
Missions will be chosen from a map and will come in two forms, extra terrestrial activity and searching for the valuable resource Elerium.
From there the missions descend into an FPS encounter led by the game's hero, Carter, who is accompanied by a trio of FBI agents.
Like the originals, missions can expire if they are not dealt with quickly enough.
The new X-COM title is in development for PC and Xbox 360.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though