PES to evolve this year
Konami is working hard to restore Pro Evolution Soccer to the top of the league table.
PES 2010 performed quite miserably against FIFA 2010 and Konami has decided that it's time for change.
European PES team leader, Jon Murphy said: "It was time for PES to transform, and PES 2011 represents the most ambitious redesign in the series' history."
Murphy added: "We have some significant announcements still to come regarding game modes and gameplay functions. We are confident that PES 2011 will both surprise and delight football fans. They are going to have to relearn how they play, as this is a very different game, but I am confident it will blow them all away."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer