PES to evolve this year
Konami is working hard to restore Pro Evolution Soccer to the top of the league table.
PES 2010 performed quite miserably against FIFA 2010 and Konami has decided that it's time for change.
European PES team leader, Jon Murphy said: "It was time for PES to transform, and PES 2011 represents the most ambitious redesign in the series' history."
Murphy added: "We have some significant announcements still to come regarding game modes and gameplay functions. We are confident that PES 2011 will both surprise and delight football fans. They are going to have to relearn how they play, as this is a very different game, but I am confident it will blow them all away."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3