PES to evolve this year
Konami is working hard to restore Pro Evolution Soccer to the top of the league table.
PES 2010 performed quite miserably against FIFA 2010 and Konami has decided that it's time for change.
European PES team leader, Jon Murphy said: "It was time for PES to transform, and PES 2011 represents the most ambitious redesign in the series' history."
Murphy added: "We have some significant announcements still to come regarding game modes and gameplay functions. We are confident that PES 2011 will both surprise and delight football fans. They are going to have to relearn how they play, as this is a very different game, but I am confident it will blow them all away."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes