PES to evolve this year
Konami is working hard to restore Pro Evolution Soccer to the top of the league table.
PES 2010 performed quite miserably against FIFA 2010 and Konami has decided that it's time for change.
European PES team leader, Jon Murphy said: "It was time for PES to transform, and PES 2011 represents the most ambitious redesign in the series' history."
Murphy added: "We have some significant announcements still to come regarding game modes and gameplay functions. We are confident that PES 2011 will both surprise and delight football fans. They are going to have to relearn how they play, as this is a very different game, but I am confident it will blow them all away."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update