id: Rage due in 2011
The creative director of Rage, Tim Willits, has admitted in an interview that Rage will not be out in 2010.
Willits told VG247 that Rage is not even at alpha yet although it is close.
Willits said: "We're working very hard and we're getting close to that. But it's important that we get this right. There's nothing worse than pushing something out before it's ready."
The developer continues: "And the great thing about Bethesda and Zenimax is [that] the executive management has the faith in us to give us the resource that we need to do the right game. Because, trust me, it would be horrible if we were to release it and it was bad."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO