CoD: Black Ops to cost 55 GBP
Rumour has it that Activision will again be asking 55 GBP for the next call of Duty title on release day.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is set to be released this November and Activision may try to charge 55 GBP for it again.
Modern Warfare 2's release price of 54.99 GBP caused a huge stir, especially when Bobby Kotick claimed that the game was more than worth it.
Thankfully, retailers are again slashing around 10 GBP off the RRP which should ease the grumbling come November.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free