CoD: Black Ops to cost 55 GBP
Rumour has it that Activision will again be asking 55 GBP for the next call of Duty title on release day.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is set to be released this November and Activision may try to charge 55 GBP for it again.
Modern Warfare 2's release price of 54.99 GBP caused a huge stir, especially when Bobby Kotick claimed that the game was more than worth it.
Thankfully, retailers are again slashing around 10 GBP off the RRP which should ease the grumbling come November.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update