CoD: Black Ops to cost 55 GBP
Rumour has it that Activision will again be asking 55 GBP for the next call of Duty title on release day.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is set to be released this November and Activision may try to charge 55 GBP for it again.
Modern Warfare 2's release price of 54.99 GBP caused a huge stir, especially when Bobby Kotick claimed that the game was more than worth it.
Thankfully, retailers are again slashing around 10 GBP off the RRP which should ease the grumbling come November.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan