CoD: Black Ops to cost 55 GBP
Rumour has it that Activision will again be asking 55 GBP for the next call of Duty title on release day.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is set to be released this November and Activision may try to charge 55 GBP for it again.
Modern Warfare 2's release price of 54.99 GBP caused a huge stir, especially when Bobby Kotick claimed that the game was more than worth it.
Thankfully, retailers are again slashing around 10 GBP off the RRP which should ease the grumbling come November.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto