CoD: Black Ops to cost 55 GBP
Rumour has it that Activision will again be asking 55 GBP for the next call of Duty title on release day.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is set to be released this November and Activision may try to charge 55 GBP for it again.
Modern Warfare 2's release price of 54.99 GBP caused a huge stir, especially when Bobby Kotick claimed that the game was more than worth it.
Thankfully, retailers are again slashing around 10 GBP off the RRP which should ease the grumbling come November.
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC