Backbreaker customisation features revealed
Naturalmotion and 505 Games have been talking about the new team customisation in Backbreaker.
The new American football title can either tweak existing team strips or create new ones from scratch.
The customisation kit includes a huge array of colours, shapes, letters, cutters and blockers which can be used by players to create the strips of their dreams.
The custom strips can then be slotted into online multiplayer games so you can pit your own team in their custom livery against your friends.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch