Backbreaker customisation features revealed
Naturalmotion and 505 Games have been talking about the new team customisation in Backbreaker.
The new American football title can either tweak existing team strips or create new ones from scratch.
The customisation kit includes a huge array of colours, shapes, letters, cutters and blockers which can be used by players to create the strips of their dreams.
The custom strips can then be slotted into online multiplayer games so you can pit your own team in their custom livery against your friends.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter