Backbreaker customisation features revealed
Naturalmotion and 505 Games have been talking about the new team customisation in Backbreaker.
The new American football title can either tweak existing team strips or create new ones from scratch.
The customisation kit includes a huge array of colours, shapes, letters, cutters and blockers which can be used by players to create the strips of their dreams.
The custom strips can then be slotted into online multiplayer games so you can pit your own team in their custom livery against your friends.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III