Backbreaker customisation features revealed
Naturalmotion and 505 Games have been talking about the new team customisation in Backbreaker.
The new American football title can either tweak existing team strips or create new ones from scratch.
The customisation kit includes a huge array of colours, shapes, letters, cutters and blockers which can be used by players to create the strips of their dreams.
The custom strips can then be slotted into online multiplayer games so you can pit your own team in their custom livery against your friends.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto