MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries now available for free
Everyone loves giant robots and what could be better than a free giant robot game? With that in mind MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries is now available to download for free.
There hasn't been a new MechWarrior game since 2002's Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries expansion and the loyal fans that have kept the game alive all this time have now been rewarded with a free, fully updated downloadable version.
The original version of Mercenaries was a standalone expansion for MechWarrior 4 which added online multiplayer as well as a story driven single player campaign with three separate endings.
This is perhaps some hush money for fans who keep asking publisher Microsoft for MechWarrior 5.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side