iPad sells one million units
Apple's latest must have gadget, the iPad, has just passed the one million units sold mark.
In doing so it has sold faster than its predecessor the iPhone, while the 3G model was only released on Friday.
The iPhone reached the one million sales mark back in 2007, 74 days after its release. By comparison, the iPad has hit this important milestone in a remarkable 28 days.
Steve Jobs said: "Demand continues to exceed supply and we're working hard to get this magical product into the hands of even more customers."
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive