iPad sells one million units
Apple's latest must have gadget, the iPad, has just passed the one million units sold mark.
In doing so it has sold faster than its predecessor the iPhone, while the 3G model was only released on Friday.
The iPhone reached the one million sales mark back in 2007, 74 days after its release. By comparison, the iPad has hit this important milestone in a remarkable 28 days.
Steve Jobs said: "Demand continues to exceed supply and we're working hard to get this magical product into the hands of even more customers."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone