iPad sells one million units
Apple's latest must have gadget, the iPad, has just passed the one million units sold mark.
In doing so it has sold faster than its predecessor the iPhone, while the 3G model was only released on Friday.
The iPhone reached the one million sales mark back in 2007, 74 days after its release. By comparison, the iPad has hit this important milestone in a remarkable 28 days.
Steve Jobs said: "Demand continues to exceed supply and we're working hard to get this magical product into the hands of even more customers."
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network