iPad sells one million units
Apple's latest must have gadget, the iPad, has just passed the one million units sold mark.
In doing so it has sold faster than its predecessor the iPhone, while the 3G model was only released on Friday.
The iPhone reached the one million sales mark back in 2007, 74 days after its release. By comparison, the iPad has hit this important milestone in a remarkable 28 days.
Steve Jobs said: "Demand continues to exceed supply and we're working hard to get this magical product into the hands of even more customers."
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing