iPad sells one million units
Apple's latest must have gadget, the iPad, has just passed the one million units sold mark.
In doing so it has sold faster than its predecessor the iPhone, while the 3G model was only released on Friday.
The iPhone reached the one million sales mark back in 2007, 74 days after its release. By comparison, the iPad has hit this important milestone in a remarkable 28 days.
Steve Jobs said: "Demand continues to exceed supply and we're working hard to get this magical product into the hands of even more customers."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3